PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Standing Room Only Tickets Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaSteve042

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My apologies if this is posted somewhere, but I honestly could not find it. I am wondering if there is a difference between standing room only tickets labeled SRO3 and SRO4 or SRO6. Are the numbers at the end irrelevant or what do they stand for? I have tix for Saturday and I just wanted to check on that.

Thanks in advance
GO PATS!

ScubaSteve042 said:
Hi everyone,

My apologies if this is posted somewhere, but I honestly could not find it. I am wondering if there is a difference between standing room only tickets labeled SRO3 and SRO4 or SRO6. Are the numbers at the end irrelevant or what do they stand for? I have tix for Saturday and I just wanted to check on that.

Thanks in advance
GO PATS!

Nope, no difference at all.

Finally an answer; that's what I figured but I wanted to confirm. Also, anyone know if the SRO's are decent?

I was just at the Miami game with SRO seats. Just get there early and get to the front. We got there right at 11 when they opened the gates and got a space around the 10 yard line, the guys in front of us stood the entire time and paid twice what we did for ours!

ScubaSteve042 said:
Finally an answer; that's what I figured but I wanted to confirm. Also, anyone know if the SRO's are decent?

There is SR around every level (except the clubs)... so, you could stand on the lower level, 50 yd line (of course, until you need to take a leak, then it's gone)... so, yes, there are very good spots to stand, but they are tough to get and keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back