PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stafford on the trading block [update: traded to Rams]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the pats are gonna be boxed out of all available qbs this year and we're gonna get left at the altar again.

****ing great.
LOL the SB hasn't been played yet and in your mind that's it no QB and we probably bringing Cam back huh?

So basically the pats are gonna be boxed out of all available qbs this year and we're gonna get left at the altar again.

****ing great.
This was the first domino to fall and it was a massive overpay on the Rams part. There was debate on this board If Stafford for just 15 would’ve been a good deal for us. Price would’ve been Stafford for 15 and our 2022 first. That’s a terrible deal as we continue our rebuild.

****ing great.

Yeah if the alternative is giving up 2 1st, a 3rd, and an average QB for a soon to be 33 year old I'd prefer we stay old maids for forever.

Reactions: Ian
Lol at the rams. Don’t the rams take a cap hit as well? Joke of a trade.

Actually they save 12 million in cap dollars by trading him, still have 22 million in dead money

LOL the SB hasn't been played yet and in your mind that's it no QB and we probably bringing Cam back huh?

If the cost of a qb on the trade market is 2 first and a 3rd then I know for a fact that bill isn't paying that. Soooo your attempt at the lawls falls hard on its face.
This was the first domino to fall and it was a massive overpay on the Rams part. There was debate on this board If Stafford for just 15 would’ve been a good deal for us. Price would’ve been Stafford for 15 and our 2022 first. That’s a terrible deal as we continue our rebuild.

Yes I agree. My point though remains. If this is the price for THESE qbs, which are available that are worth their own haul? Matt ryan? Watson is not happening. I'm just about lose it if we're heading toward jimmy.

Two options, albeit small chance at that are off the table in the same trade.

We already know what happens when bill doesn't take qb seriously.

Yeah if the alternative is giving up 2 1st, a 3rd, and an average QB for a soon to be 33 year old I'd prefer we stay old maids for forever.

That's my point. Bill isn't paying that and hopes of solving our qb issue in the short term go out the window. Without a qb you're just signaling on punting another season. It's an issue.

Closing this - but continue this conversation here as I can't change the title without breaking the index since it changes the link:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes