PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

South Park makes a funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched it yet, but it's on again tonight at 9 and 11 according to my buddy who loves South Park.

The most hilarious part of this is that 2 Broncos fans make a show calling another NFL team "cheaters". These guys really do know comedy.

I haven't watched it yet, but it's on again tonight at 9 and 11 according to my buddy who loves South Park.

The most hilarious part of this is that 2 Broncos fans make a show calling another NFL team "cheaters". These guys really do know comedy.

Um, we did cheat.

Lighten up. They make fun of everyone.

With the exception of "they lost", this could have been done last fall. I think the creators didn't have the stones to joke about it when the Pats were destroying the league.

With the exception of "they lost", this could have been done last fall. I think the creators didn't have the stones to joke about it when the Pats were destroying the league.

Then you don't watch the show very often. They go after everyone and anyone at anytime and that is what I like about it.

last years shows were already done before the football season. And, I'll bet that this one was done during the football season.

LOL!!!

yeah Trey Stone and Matt Parker don't have "the stones" to be edgy and relevant in a timely fashion. they are clearly the types who fear challenging the status quo. riiight. :rolleyes:

they're broncos fans though so lets keep that in mind. sanctimonious little pricks. they do this stuff to everyone... thats why i love them!

ps Pats, sometimes they make episodes the week before they run. that's why they can be so timely sometimes.

Last edited:
last years shows were already done before the football season. And, I'll bet that this one was done during the football season.

If you watch the episode you will realize this absolutely was not done during the football season. Typically SP episodes are very topical - this was only relative because of the Super Bowl.

Nope, it takes the South Park guys a week or less to do each show.

I could have sworn i made a thread about this 5 seconds after it happened.

Nope, it takes the South Park guys a week or less to do each show.

Absolutely true. Proof is the Easter Show, when that kid from Cuba was "taken" by US Police men out of his house on Sunday, Easter, by machine gun weilding cops. Ellion Gonzales. By Wednesday, they had the show ready to go with Janet Rino as the Easter Bunny kidnapping some Chinese Girls that were trying to defect to the US. 3 days is all they needed. Still one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

I haven't seen this one yet, I'll watch it, and laugh. But I still enjoy them attacking and destroying Family guy more than anything so far. That's the best stuff.

No kidding, they should do an episode on the Denver Cut Block. That would be comedy.

Either you like South Park or you don't. But regardless, you need a bit of a thick skin to watch. Just ask Mel Gibson or Rozie O'Donnell.

Did you guys catch the line about how BB was caught and the sports writers all chose to look the other way. Very cruel.

The show jumped the shark when chef left.

Um, we did cheat.

Lighten up. They make fun of everyone.

Actually, we didn't cheat. We broke a rule and there is a difference. I really wish people would get that through their supposedly intelligent heads.

Cheat = Use something to gain an unfair advantage at the time the act was being done.

Break a rule = Willfully go against a given set of parameters.

In this case, all the Patriots did was tape from the sidelines. That is breaking a rule. That is NOT cheating. Cheating would have been hiring lip-readers to read all 3 of the guys calling in plays and then figuring out what the plays would be for the 2nd half.

Breaking a rule does not = cheating. However, cheating IS breaking a rule. Just like all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

dont tell me to lighten up

did u watch the whole damn thing? it was terrible, and i do mean that

dont tell me to ignore it

i wont, it shouldnt be ignored....man does that episode hurt like hell

f*cking nfl and f*ck u roger

Actually, we didn't cheat. We broke a rule and there is a difference.

Well, technically you didn't do anything. You watched television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back