PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some more BB humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryheat44

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
On McGinest:

"He's a role player. His role's to play every snap," Belichick said Wednesday.

I think that BB is one of the funniest guys around. The press if they had a 3 digit IQ could have lots of fun copy with this stuff.

PatsWickedPissah said:
I think that BB is one of the funniest guys around. The press if they had a 3 digit IQ could have lots of fun copy with this stuff.

Yeah, I agree, the Boston media is way to serious with him. All they do is look for a scoop instead of dealing with him as he is, on his own terms. Plus I really think he is starting to open up more this year. He is much different from the BB he was here in 2000!! If you listen to him and watch his expressions, he really is a funny guy!

Bill's Girl said:
Yeah, I agree, the Boston media is way to serious with him. All they do is look for a scoop instead of dealing with him as he is, on his own terms. Plus I really think he is starting to open up more this year. He is much different from the BB he was here in 2000!! If you listen to him and watch his expressions, he really is a funny guy!

What do you mean he's a funny guy? You think he's some sort of a clown?

Joe Pesi- in the Goodfella's - with the f words deleted.

He does have a dry sense of humor which everyone doesn't pick up.

I agree, the media need to change tack with BB and they'd probably get great copy! He can be very witty but usually is annoyed with them. That's Boston media I guess... they alienated Teddy Ballgame, Johnny Damon, Larry Bird, and Theo, to name a few...

dryheat44 said:
On McGinest:

"He's a role player. His role's to play every snap," Belichick said Wednesday.

Further proof that this man's a genius.

PATSNUTme said:
What do you mean he's a funny guy? You think he's some sort of a clown?

Joe Pesi- in the Goodfella's - with the f words deleted.

He does have a dry sense of humor which everyone doesn't pick up.

Dry and sarcastic sense of humour going over the heads of Americans? Who'd have thunk it?

I loved the look he gave when asked about Bruschi. It was one of those "you know that I know that you know that I know that you know I'm not going to answer but you had to ask anyway" looks.

gomezcat said:
Dry and sarcastic sense of humour going over the heads of Americans? Who'd have thunk it?
Huh?

10 characters

re:

BelichickFan said:
I loved the look he gave when asked about Bruschi. It was one of those "you know that I know that you know that I know that you know I'm not going to answer but you had to ask anyway" looks.

Hahahaha.

Yes! I love how BB sometimes gives funny looks during press conferences that convey a lot more than what he says.

He's not as loud or flamboyant as the other coaches, but I think he's actually funnier than most.

The other thing about BB is that he has a nervous stomach disorder. Watch him. He burps every 2-3 minutes.

maverick4 said:
He's not as loud or flamboyant as the other coaches, but I think he's actually funnier than most.

Most definitely. I actually find his press conferences and interviews very entertaining.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Good to know he's cracking down on that damn model airplane building that's infected the locker room. ;)
No kidding, about frigging time! I KNEW Hobbs was getting into something the way Booker was beating him all over the field. Glue! Jumping Jehosaphat! This also explains Starks, Samuel and Wilfork day dreaming the season away. :bricks:

Box_O_Rocks said:
No kidding, about frigging time! I KNEW Hobbs was getting into something the way Booker was beating him all over the field. Glue! Jumping Jehosaphat! This also explains Starks, Samuel and Wilfork day dreaming the season away. :bricks:

HA!! I was just thinking the same thing about the glue.....maybe BB got into it too and that is why he was laughing on the sidelines after the drop kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes