PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some Cute Phrasing About The Coming Game (at PatriotsDaily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoPat

Role Player
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The coast is clear, according to the Boston Globe’s Mike Reiss.

... and according to Commissioner Roger Goodell, there will be no further penalties against the team.

There. Up yours to Chris Mortensen, Peter King, Charlie Casserly and the rest of the unholy cabal that sought to topple the Belichick regime. ....
The mealy mouthed general managers, players and coaches who tried to bury a rival off the field with words, instead of on it with action, now have little recourse but to zip it and take their medicine, which will undoubtedly be unforgiving.

Dan Snapp: Does facing the 4-3 mean more carries for Maroney? One of the early wrinkles I’m loving is Brady to Moss out of the three tight end formation. Just the concept: we know you’ll get open, and we’ll protect as long as you need to do so. They’ve scored twice out of it. Do the Bills have anything - either in coverage or pressure - to offset it?

Scott Benson: Do you think that Randy Moss likes us? That is, to say, have we made a good first impression? Because its two games and already I don’t want to think of a Patriots offense without Moss. It’s not so much all the catches and yards and touchdowns (which are all excellent, by the way) but it’s the way that production just seems to create more room for everyone else. I mean, Wes Welker has got to think he has died and gone to Heaven. It’s as if they shrunk everybody not wearing blue and silver by half. The defense looks like an overwhelmed cadre of dwarves chasing the Patriots as they run free across acres of open turf. I know Tom Brady didn’t break 200 yards in either game against the Bills last year, but that was before.

.... There’s a lot of recent high draft picks on that defense, and they could turn into a formidable group in the not-too-distant future. Not by Sunday, however. ....

Travis: JP is going to have to win this one for them because I have a feeling they’ll be down early and running the ball will be out of the question. The Bills tight ends stink and they could be without Josh Reed for the second week in a row. Look to see the Pats’ DBs fighting over the ball in order to boost their INT stats in this one.

Scott: .... Adalius Thomas has had sort of a mini-Moss impact on the center of the Patriots defense.

Dan: I’m eager to see the Bills’ new line. They spent big bucks to rework it. I still can’t see Lynch finding holes.

Tim: Can you believe that JP Losman has been in the league for 4 years? I am trying to think of something that makes me nervous about the Buffalo offense and it’s just not happening. .... I am not sure what you’re feeling good about if your a Buffalo fan heading into Gillette this week.

Tim: .... Having said that, if someone that looked like Jauron worked in the children’s section of my local library I’d be Googling his name the minute I got home.

Travis: 34-3 Pats. It won’t be as close as the score indicates.

Scott: **** Jauron is committed to protecting his defensive signals. He shreds every Bills playbook before boarding the charter to New England, then eats the remains. The Bills are instructed that only one roommate is allowed to sleep at any one given time; lest a Belichick functionary sneak into the room and suck the brains from their heads. Jauron, in a deep sweat, insists that a bulky and questionably functional Cone of Silence be installed on the visitor’s sideline; the Bills are, of course, slaughtered 68-0. In a few weeks, Belichick won’t even have to come out of the locker room.

Edited excerpts
from a very good read:
http://www.patriotsdaily.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back