PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some cool Red Sox highlights from years past

Love that guy. Thanks for the link.

This was the spark to the 2004 season.

A crazy season. July 24th the Sox hosted the Yankees. Varitek jacks ARod's ass up on the first base line and the dugouts emptied. They end up coming back from a five run deficit to win the game. Awesome game.

That year they traded Nomar and brought in Orlando Cabrera and Dave Roberts. Both became pivotal players as part of the curse breaking team.

Robert's steal of second base is legendary. I remember it like yesterday.

This is one of my favorite games in sports history. Big Papi, Dave Roberts, Derek Lowe etc etc... What a freaking game.

A crazy season. July 24th the Sox hosted the Yankees. Varitek jacks ARod's ass up on the first base line and the dugouts emptied. They end up coming back from a five run deficit to win the game. Awesome game.

That year they traded Nomar and brought in Orlando Cabrera and Dave Roberts. Both became pivotal players as part of the curse breaking team.

This was the entire organization rising up and saying we are not gonna be chit on by you guys anymore.

The 03 Red Sox were scary good. I think they might even beat the 04 team. Imagine if Grady Little took Pedro out of game 7.

Worst decision ever hands down… that is, until Super Bowl LII. Little was fired after the season. That Super Bowl coach wasn’t. Huh.

So good. Dave Roberts' steal, the entire stadium and the Yankees knew it was coming and still couldn't stop it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back