SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Browns
Sun
Oct 27th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Completely Spooked
The Patriots absolutely spooked Sam Darnold Monday night as they improved to 7-0 on the season.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

So, what did I do wrong

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Brandon_Cox, May 1, 2015.

1. Brandon_Cox

Brandon_Cox On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1,293
    ---
    So, I posted in a thread today with a quote from a Grantland article. At the end of the quote I typed Grantland and imbedded a link to the article. A few minutes later I got the following alert:

Your post in the thread Welcome to the New England Patriots Malcom Brown was deleted. Reason: Cannot copy and paste without a link

What should I have done differently? Should I have just made it more obvious and typed "Grantland link"?

2. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +8,278
    ---
    Not a big deal, just next time be sure and paste a link at the bottom of the article excerpt.

Example:

"Article body with words in a paragraph that have an interesting thing that you've found that everyone will like and will appreciate you taking the time to bring in here and share with everyone that people may not have known about with facts and information that people will begin to revere you for and think you're really cool for doing it and you'll achieve greatness and appreciation from all the members, mods, me, etc...."

http://www.patsfans.com/articles/story.html

---

So that's really it. The links crediting and showing the sources just need to be clear as I've previously gotten copyright email notices from various sources when that practice wasn't done. You also want to try and limit what you paste to no more than a paragraph or two, or no more than 10% of the article.

I apologize for any confusion, and certainly feel free to reach out any time if you have any concerns or need my help with anything :cool: