PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, anything good to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForcePatFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I've been away since the SB, well, I've really only come here and there to read, haven't posted much of anything. I find this forum more depressing than ever, even about the SB loss, because of Spygate, Andrews drug problem, and all the other negative talk... Is there something good we can talk about? I am just so sick of hearing about Spygate... Look at this whole front page, it's all negative... :(

2 1/2 months until training camp!

Once we get past Tuesday things should brighten up again - unless Jolly Roger does the unthinkable.

2 1/2 months until training camp!

Now there is something to talk about... I'm excited about the rookies we drafted too... Couldn't come soon enough...

I know. I was feeling so vindicated when the news first came out and it was nothing new and no walkthrough tape and then, of course, all these news idiots start spouting off their BS and it's SUCH a turnoff. I don't care what team it is at this point, this thing has gotten so far out of hand it's ridiculous. It's been nearly a YEAR. Are you F'in kidding me? And it cost us a SB, in all likelihood. I am so pissed.

It's got to be said that there's not a lot.

For me, the best read recently was the Matt Light article by Michael Silver (Yahoo?) in which he discussed the pranksters on the team. The Über-Prankster was "Osama bin Bledsoe" who (apparently) stripped someone's house of furniture and put it all in the basement. I knew that Bledsoe had a prank thing going with Brady (purple dye in the socks?) Evil! Makes me love Drew again. Light's fake-lottery-tickets prank was pretty good too. Of course, Drew came through town recently and there was a bit of a sentimental reunion.

Beyond that, we have our draft picks to get excited about. I dreamed the other night that we had signed another cornerback -- but I can't remember who it was. Perhaps this is the year when a rookie LB or CB will start and contribute.

The entire world outside of New England hates the Patriots and is in an LSD trance about CameraGate......... but I saved a ton of money switching to GEICO.

Last edited:
I've been away since the SB, well, I've really only come here and there to read, haven't posted much of anything. I find this forum more depressing than ever, even about the SB loss, because of Spygate, Andrews drug problem, and all the other negative talk... Is there something good we can talk about? I am just so sick of hearing about Spygate... Look at this whole front page, it's all negative... :(

Thanks for bringing something positive.:D

OK, draft picks look good against guys that won't make the team.

The Bengals have criminals on their rooster. Redskins offer lots of money to FAs, even offered the Bengals two first round picks for an unhappy Chad Johnson.

Let see, off season non-camera-gate news. Some players get arrested. Favre retires, we think. His press conference might still be going on.

That about covers it.

It's got to be said that there's not a lot.

For me, the best read recently was the Matt Light article by Michael Silver (Yahoo?) in which he discussed the pranksters on the team. The Über-Prankster was "Osama bin Bledsoe" who (apparently) stripped someone's house of furniture and put it all in the basement. I knew that Bledsoe had a prank thing going with Brady (purple dye in the socks?) Evil! Makes me love Drew again. Light's fake-lottery-tickets prank was pretty good too. Of course, Drew came through town recently and there was a bit of a sentimental reunion.

Beyond that, we have our draft picks to get excited about. I dreamed the other night that we had signed another cornerback -- but I can't remember who it was. Perhaps this is the year when a rookie LB or CB will start and contribute.

The best thing about the Light article, I thought, was his attitude and the obvious vibe that he (and it seems the rest of the team) just thought the SB was a one bad day, and he is ready to get back to work. The season can't come soon enough.

The NFL Network is replaying the Colt's game from last year right now. Great game can wait until training camp.

The NFL Network is replaying the Colt's game from last year right now. Great game can wait until training camp.
I was watching the highlights of NFL films just the other day. Randy's 1 handed catch over the middle impresses the more you watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes