PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Site Additions

@Ian - at the bottom of an individual thread page, there is a section called "Similar Threads". It's a great idea, but I've noticed it pulling threads from 15 years ago.. Not sure if that is something that can be finessed, but I don't think the point of the section is to rehash 15 year old threads that may "algorithmically" look similar to what is being talked about..

For instance, when I bring up the following:

All the similar threads showing are from 2005 or 2006.. Including a thread asking what value Rickey Williams has..
Lol I have noticed that too. I am sure that is not what was intended but it is definitely a blast from the past to see some of the discussions.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
@Ian - at the bottom of an individual thread page, there is a section called "Similar Threads". It's a great idea, but I've noticed it pulling threads from 15 years ago.. Not sure if that is something that can be finessed, but I don't think the point of the section is to rehash 15 year old threads that may "algorithmically" look similar to what is being talked about..

All the similar threads showing are from 2005 or 2006.. Including a thread asking what value Rickey Williams has..
Lol I have noticed that too. I am sure that is not what was intended but it is definitely a blast from the past to see some of the discussions.
I'm with @203Pat, I sort of fall under this pattern, I've been getting a kick out of some of them. :D

I think this will improve as time goes on as it continues to populate, so we'll see how it goes.

And as far as Ricky Williams goes...

the big bang theory thumbs down GIF

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back