PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Simulation of todays game on WhatIfSports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Very cool site that lets you pick any two teams from any year to go up against one another. You pick the place conditions and they do the rest. SO... i just so happened to sim a Patriots vs. Colts game for today and for best results you ususally want to do a simulation 10 times to get a good indication of measure.

Game 1:
Patriots 35 Colts 33
BS: Dillon Maroney and Brown lead the way with the victory in this game.
Dillon 122 yards 1 TD Maroney 67 yards 1 TD Troy Brown 87 yards rec. and 1 TD.

Game 2:
Patriots 40 Colts 20
BS: Brady Just wins is all i'm going to say 4TD passes for Tom and a boatload of yards

Game 3:
Patriots 34 Colts 31
BS: Manning 4Ints, Maroney 118 yards 2 TD's

Game4:
Patriots 23 Colts 24
BS: Wayne and Harrison blow our team away with over 100 yards rec. each.

Game 5:
Patriots 44 Colts 17
BS: A masachre by the Patriots 124 yards rec. for Watson with 2TD's, 120 yards for Maroney with a TD, 79 yards for Dillon with 3 TD's

Game 6:
Patriots 41 Colts 10
BS: Another big game for Tom spreading it out to 9 different players. Dillon bangs in 3 TD's

Game 7:
Patriots 34 Colts 24
BS: Maroney had 100 yards rushing and well i'll be damn Chad Jackson was the leading reciver im not telling you the yards because most of you will laugh. RB's score all the TD's

Game 8:
Patriots 38 Colts 21
BS: Brady has 400 yards passing and 4TD's that about sums it up

Game 9:
Patriots 49 Colts 24
BS: if this game happens i'm pretty sure this team will go down as the greatest team game ever. Brady 150 yards passing but 4 TD's. Maroney 124 yards rushing, Dillon 147 yards rushing.

Game 10:
Patriots 48 Colts 31
BS: Same as game 9 BS but switch Maroney and Dillons Stats.

In Conclusion the Patriots have a 90% success rate if you go by this sites simulation.

Also if your a betting man the Saints and Bears tied 5 for 5 against each other so thats going to be a close call so either way you have a 50% chance on that game.

Hope this was worth your time!

Go Patriots.

Last edited:
I like the results! The simulation has the patriots scoring more than 30 points in all wins, my personal requirement earlier this week for a patriot win.

I had 5 for 5 Patriots.

It clearly sees the Patriots as the better team.

SeanB - thanks for taking the time to run those and give us the info. Fascinating.

I think a more interesting simulation would be the 2006 Pats vs 2004, 2003 & 2001 Pats. Maybe even the 1985 & 1996 Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back