PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver kisses Brady's backside & dumps all over Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah blah.....some old crap that has been repeated over and over for the last 4 months. :bricks:

Like I said before, I don't think the move from SI to Yahoo! was a step up for Silver. Though it's probably a more suitable niche. Brady used to give Silver the inside track, being a guy from the Bay area and with SI, but I think since his rants on Tom's impending fatherhood and role in the Moss signing this spring, Tom was probably going to commence treating him like the inside track girls whether he remained at SI or slithered on over to Yahoo! This is likely the only way Silver can "speak" to Tommy these days...

I love his concern that Moss may only have one "good TO" season here. Isn't that exactly how long we signed him for? Duh...

Last edited:
So Silver moved from si.com to Yahoo... very interesting, I heard he will have a weekly column similar to Peter King's Monday Morning QB.

So Silver moved from si.com to Yahoo... very interesting, I heard he will have a weekly column similar to Peter King's Monday Morning QB.

I read the pre season installment, had to do with meateater/hunter hypocricy vis a vis Vick outrage. Trust me, the only similarity to King's column will be it's run on Monday.

So the guy tells the truth, and u guys dump on him??

Wow. I didn't think it possible, but Silver's an even bigger tool on video.

"Tommy?" What the hell is that?

Regarding the character issue, it must just chap the asses of every other team, as well as legions of sportswriters, that the Pats can take problem children and not only keep them in line, but get them to excel. It must hurt even worse that the Pats are good enough to outright get rid of a star because he's acting up and not miss a beat.

In Silver's own words, Moss is fast, can go up and get the ball, and they'll probably get at least one great year out of him. I wonder if knucklehead realizes that his whole rant only illustrates exactly why the Pats should have taken a chance on Moss.

Like I said before, I don't think the move from SI to Yahoo! was a step up for Silver. Though it's probably a more suitable niche. Brady used to give Silver the inside track, being a guy from the Bay area and with SI, but I think since his rants on Tom's impending fatherhood and role in the Moss signing this spring, Tom was probably going to commence treating him like the inside track girls whether he remained at SI or slithered on over to Yahoo! This is likely the only way Silver can "speak" to Tommy these days...

I love his concern that Moss may only have one "good TO" season here. Isn't that exactly how long we signed him for? Duh...

One "good TO" season out of Moss would rival Troy Brown's 2001 season for best WR performance in team history.

We get that for one year, for a 4th round pick and a paltry $3 million, and this guy's knocking it?

Is it that freakin' hard to type a 'y' and an 'o'?

In Indy troll speak there are no y's and o's...

You should see them dump on writers like Kravitz when he tells the truth on IndyStar...LOL

It's easy Silver, Moss = Desperation

That a JETS troll would see through that really frightens me. After all they have a long history of dealing with desperation...

Desperation for what? A fourth SB in 7 years, coming off an AFC Championship game in a down year?

That's my kind of desperate.

If anyone is desperate it would be the Jets after allowing a draftee to bend them over and plow them in the ass with his contract. But, since Tom Brady has more Super Bowl championships than the entire Jets franchise, we understand the desperation to try and win something, eventually.

Is it that freakin' hard to type a 'y' and an 'o'?
Well, why don't u fix it? Hard to include a SPACE in "fixit"??

Kravitz is a tool, I'm surprised he hasn't gone the way of C Jamal Horton, writing for a local Community Papaer, and being a guest on a local afternoon Sports Radio Talk Show.

As much as we want Moss to tank for you guys, I am so sick of hearing this tired take on the trade.

Last edited:
Well, why don't u fix it? Hard to include a SPACE in "fixit"??

Kravitz is a tool, I'm surprised he hasn't gone the way of C Jamal Horton, writing for a local Community Papaer, and being a guest on a local afternoon Sports Radio Talk Show.

I would, but there's no space in "Fixit." It's a nickname.

As for you, if you removed that extraneous question mark and the second 'a' you somehow managed to slip into "paper" you could have spelled "you" correctly with the same number of keystrokes.

Lazy.

Last edited:
The odds that Michael Silver ever put on football pads at any level (Pop Warner) are less than Cleveland winning the next five Super Bowls. I love these dorky experts like Silver who know everything. :rolleyes:

LOL. If anything, Moss is overkill. Desperation is reaching in the draft for a corner back just to try and defend him. Go back to 8-8 land, moron.

Wow. I didn't think it possible, but Silver's an even bigger tool on video.

I kept looking at this video and thinking "don't I know this guy?"

It seems like every time I go to a restaurant in the U.S. there's a middle-aged guy at the next table talking far too loud in a desperate attempt to impress some young woman with what a big shot they are. Those losers can't all be Michael Silver, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back