PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

signbabybrady's in-stadium notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Got to sit in my seats which is always nice.

Maroney running over spann was a highlight.

Moss and Brady hooked up for a real nice TD in last second situational play. Moss also had another good tippy toe catch at the sideline.

Whilhite got banged up real late in the day making a nice play(Edit: aparently his nice play and the injury were different plays as I read a few blogs). He walked off with the trainers. Something to keep an eye on.

Bryant had a nice pick.

Today everyones favorite 5th round pick had a good day kick returning but this time I thought Slater really shined as a gunner. And he even played DB and wide out.

Hobbs had some reps with the ones and while I haven't noticed any great plays yet he seems to be fine and again if he didn't say he wasnt 100% I wouldn't know it.

Welker again is everywhere.

Faulk had a nice day.

Mayo looked good at times but also let a few get by him when he was in tight coverage. One of those times Watson dropped it (it continues).

I am a huge Eckel fan but if he doesn't get his ass on the field he wont win a STs spot.

Oddly enough we were joking about CJ Jones not having a chance and than he actually went on to have a really nice catch and a few others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back