Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I will have been surprised if he did not apply for it and or receive it. This is a dude who wanted $200 for a cook book. This whole PPP think left a sour taste overall. Those who really needed it did not get it. My local pizza shop is closed and cleaned out. I am just bitter, so ignore.

Koma

In the Starting Line-Up
Surprised they didn't wait till right before a playoff game before releasing this.
I’m almost sure this story already came up in May or June. Maybe SI figured that Tampa might miss the playoffs, so they didn’t want to waste an opportunity to run with it again.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Brady, Boras, and Mayweather have made enormous amounts of money. For their companies to receive while half didn’t, seems like a hard-to-accept reality.

Clearly, Brady loves accumulating wealth. In that, he is surely in the majority while I am in the minority. At his level of wealth, I’d not want the hassle of the endorsements & companies for the extra $ here and there.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I will have been surprised if he did not apply for it and or receive it. This is a dude who wanted $200 for a cook book. This whole PPP think left a sour taste overall. Those who really needed it did not get it. My local pizza shop is closed and cleaned out. I am just bitter, so ignore.

A few of my favorite joints closed this year. it just deepened my disillusionment with the federal enterprise.

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The point of the PPP was to keep workers employed. Direct payments to everybody would have been much better. I know some businesses just took the cash and
”furloughed” workers anyway. Hopefully, TB12 did the right thing and spent the money on its employees.

Doctor DDS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I have several friends who own small companies and many benefitted as well despite this year being a great one for their business. Program should have been limited to companies that were hurt by the pandemic financially but that was not how the government set it up. Do not blame TB12 for taking advantage of a program offered to anyone that qualified and certainly do not blame him for companies that ultimately did not qualify. Similar to blaming a rich person for taking a standard deduction on his tax return.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I have several friends who own small companies and many benefitted as well despite this year being a great one for their business. Program should have been limited to companies that were hurt by the pandemic financially but that was not how the government set it up. Do not blame TB12 for taking advantage of a program offered to anyone that qualified and certainly do not blame him for companies that ultimately did not qualify. Similar to blaming a rich person for taking a standard deduction on his tax return.
It is another layer to the C19 tragedy, this incompetence in administrative execution on these programs. It would have been so easy to have the foresight you mention here, and doing so is entirely within the purview of the administering agency. But you have to care. Most of the staff in those federal agencies really do care, they just aren't given the leeway to act on it.

italian pat patriot

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
This
Why do I care what the Tampa Bay quarterback is doing? Shouldn't this be labeled as "OT"?
Everything concerning him Gronk and Tampa Bay should be OT imho
This is PATRIOTS Board
Instead...

And in order to avoid misunderstandings and to BE VERY CLEAR I loved 12 and 87 at infinity when they were with us

The best QB and TE we ever had

As playiers