PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should I tweak this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skspikex2

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
___________________________________111_##################_______________________
_____________________________111111111_#########################________________
______________________1111111111111111_################################_________
_____________111111111111111111_______________#######################_########__
__1111111111111111111____________111111_#######################____#__#######___
_________________________11111111111111_#########################________###____
___________________111111111111111________________#############________####_____
___________________________________##################################__####_____
_____________________________________ w###################################______
___________________________________________a#############______##########_______
_______________________________________________ r#########___#####___###_________
__________________________________________________ r########_________#___________
____________________________________________________ i##____##________#__________
______________________________________________________o##__________###__________
________________________________________________________ r##_____###_____________
__________________________________________________________n##_____#_____________
____________________________________________________________e##___#_____________
______________________________________________________________s###______________

If you think you can make it a bit better

I'm having flashbacks to my '92 BBS days here...totally trippy...

needs a little tweeking but thanks for the trip down memory lane with the ANSI art :singing:

Hey, that's pretty good! Can that be put on a helmet?

I'm having flashbacks to my '92 BBS days here...totally trippy...

needs a little tweeking but thanks for the trip down memory lane with the ANSI art :singing:

You just gave me a flashback. I see I'm not the only geek on here! I thought I was all bada$s with my 14.4 modem I paid $300 for. :)

Last edited:
You just gave me a flashback. I see I'm not the only geek on here! I thought I was all bada$s with my 14.4 modem I paid $300 for. :)

HAHAHAHA -- I remember when I went from 300 to 1200 bps. I ran a one line BBS and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Oh boy, that was a flash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down