PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"She makes Tom get up.... and then has him scrub the toilets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

james87654

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
"Since the couple’s kids are too young to help out around the house, Gisele has enforced a strict chore schedule that their dad must stick to. “They have housekeepers,” reveals a friend, “but Gisele won’t let them do anything. She makes Tom get up at 6 a.m. with the children and then has him scrub the toilets and clean the floors while she sleeps in. She thinks that because she gave birth, her work is done.”

http://starmagazine.com/2014/07/21/gisele-tom-a-house-divided/

this kind of garbage journalism just really ticks me off

With all do respect, this sort of garbage gets passed around by word of mouth.

this kind of garbage journalism just really ticks me off
Eh, this doesn't bother me since no one takes it seriously.

The article makes it sound like he was dragged kicking and screaming from his "native California." Brentwood may be in the same state as Brady's home town of San Mateo, but it is almost the same distance from Boston to Baltimore as it is from Brentwood to San Mateo so it's not exactly like that mansion was in his childhood home.

The thing I find most hilarious in this article isn't the notion of Tom scrubbing floors at 6 a.m., it's the notion that Giselle was the commanding, domineering force behind their move from the Los Angeles area to Brookline, Massachusetts. Yeah, because Brookline is such a hub of the fashion industry. :rolleyes: If you want to use that move as an example of who wears the pants in the family, then Tom is the one who comes out on top.

Last edited:
The thing I find most hilarious in this article isn't the notion of Tom scrubbing floors at 6 a.m., it's the notion that Giselle was the commanding, domineering force behind their move from the Los Angeles area to Brookline, Massachusetts. Yeah, because Brookline is such a hub of the fashion industry. :rolleyes: If you want to use that move as an example of who wears the pants in the family, then Tom is the one who comes out on top.

Good point.

Eh, this doesn't bother me since no one takes it seriously.

The article makes it sound like he was dragged kicking and screaming from his "native California." Brentwood may be in the same state as Brady's home town of San Mateo, but it is almost the same distance from Boston to Baltimore as it is from Brentwood to San Mateo so it's not exactly like that mansion was in his childhood home.

very well said....and im just being funny/stupid......i just thought that one quote was so funny and absurd that i couldnt resist posting it

They have housekeepers and Giselle does not let them do anything?? This is classic PT Barnum stuff, does Borges, Felger and Florio know about this???

Tom does look a bit strange at times ...

Screen-Shot-2014-05-05-at-4.31.42-PM.png

They have housekeepers and Giselle does not let them do anything?? This is classic PT Barnum stuff, does Borges, Felger and Florio know about this???
Yeah, that's why when Giselle is sleeping in, Tom tells them to get to cleaning. And I'm sure those clowns are all up to speed on this.

What a piece of crap, unbelievable someone goes to college for years to get a degree and write this ****.

Those beautiful sexy women just get boring after a while. Tom needs a change. Do it now. We all know it's Gisele's fault that we haven't won any more SB's.

I don't listen to Felger's show. But I can guarantee you the two most talked about topics on it yesterday were Breer's piece about Belichick wanting to win without Brady and this.

And reading on here I saw that Felger was pounding the table about Belichick's 34 pages of texts with Hernandez. I bet the fact that it was 33 total texts was not brought up once.

What a piece of crap, unbelievable someone goes to college for years to get a degree and write this ****.

I went to school for it, got a degree, got into the field, realized the kind of people that work in the field, went back to school, and got a business degree. True journalism is extremely rare nowadays.

Those beautiful sexy women just get boring after a while. Tom needs a change. Do it now. We all know it's Gisele's fault that we haven't won any more SB's.

And I'm sure you'll be there to, ahem, console the heartbreaken divorcée. . . .

Tom does look a bit strange at times ...

Screen-Shot-2014-05-05-at-4.31.42-PM.png
This photo is easy to figure out. Tom's hair is just reflecting what's happening in his pants.

And this is why I don't mind them messing around with the draft time, stretching it out to 3 days, etc. Hell, start having free agency into tiered stages and have something around that. Start televising the supplemental draft. Have a frackin' badminton tournament with all the under 25 NFL players for all I care. ANYTHING to fill up more of the off-season so there's less need for garbage writers like this to **** all over my eyeballs.

"Since the couple’s kids are too young to help out around the house, Gisele has enforced a strict chore schedule that their dad must stick to. “They have housekeepers,” reveals a friend, “but Gisele won’t let them do anything. She makes Tom get up at 6 a.m. with the children and then has him scrub the toilets and clean the floors while she sleeps in. She thinks that because she gave birth, her work is done.

If true then those oppressed sons slaving alongside their father have a better chance to grow up into the next Tom Bradys and not into spoiled, selfish little rich-kid Manziel's. :)

... and as much as Id kill to see Tom Brady Jr. quarterbacking for the Patriots at some point in the future, it would tickle me more to see them play as something super fast and elusive like a RB/WR or a mean, hard hitting Rodney-like safety. :D

Last edited:
I'll clean her toilet, scrub her floors, and get up with the kids, if the 'other' bennies are part of the package. :cool:

I'll clean her toilet, scrub her floors, and get up with the kids, if the 'other' bennies are part of the package. :cool:

I assume, to borrow from TFB, that you're assuming the "'other' bennies" include "the trying part"? ;)

I don't listen to Felger's show. But I can guarantee you the two most talked about topics on it yesterday were Breer's piece about Belichick wanting to win without Brady and this.

And reading on here I saw that Felger was pounding the table about Belichick's 34 pages of texts with Hernandez. I bet the fact that it was 33 total texts was not brought up once.

you're right.....but the funny thing is that felger never brought up that quote at all.....he just stuck to the part about her controlling the decorating and the kids lives.......and then felger defended brady by saying that is what marriage is like for most men.......maybe he thought this part was too provocative and/or speculative

This is from Star Magazine.

repeat...

repeat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes