PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Share your game tips here!

Wendel

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
If you're a Top 10 player in any game, share your tips for it! Well, if you're feeling generous.

I heard the way to attack Tetris is starting at level 5, yay or nay?

If you're a Top 10 player in any game, share your tips for it! Well, if you're feeling generous.

I heard the way to attack Tetris is starting at level 5, yay or nay?

I start at level 9 (whatever is the highest) and continue getting only tetrises (or the majority of the time) until at least level 15 or so. Tetrises give you the most points. For example, one tetris results in more points than getting 4 single lines. And tetrises are also worth more at the higher levels. So it is not worth it to start at level 5. Start at level 9 and keep getting tetrises until you feel the lines are coming down too fast for you. From then on, just don't make mistakes while you get singles or doubles. Occasionally go for that tetris, if you're feeling brave, but it could mess you up.

Last edited:
I like Snake the best and I have been trying to get the high score which is 4998 or something. I have third place at 4600 something.

Theres not much to say. Eat the apples as quickly as possible. NEVER settle for 1 point on an apple at least until your past 2500 mark or if you can find a way to avoid it. So get the apples as quickly as possible, especially in the beginning-middle because once you get past 3500 its much you'll be getting one point a lot.

On QB Challenge just try and hit the deep guy, wait half a second if he's all the way one way or the other and then let it go again right before he moves and he'll catch it again.

Also, try and nail the streaker guy (he's worth 100 points) and roll out when you release the ball, he's easier to get than trying to predict where he'll be. - Ian

pacmans.

try to eat as many of the pills as possible without letting the ghosts kill you.

If the ghosts get you, give your monitor a spinning backfist.

pacmans.

try to eat as many of the pills as possible without letting the ghosts kill you.

Ha.

I need suggestions on how to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome while playing these games. I absolutely suck using the arrows.

Missile Strike, I share some but not all,I worked to figure it out.
1.Give up the rt,and lt bases you have to be really good to save the three.

2.For the first 3 rounds be patiant and shoot them down in groups,if you do this when your down to about 2-3 meteors fire your missles in a pattern across the top of the screen where the meteorites first appear.It will start a chain reaction kill meteors and save missles for the next round.

3. At round 4 you have to start firing in patterns at zones along the top and center of the screen.
theres timeing and plcement involved but knowing this much you should be able to figure that out.

Now if someone could tell me the trick to space invaders.

Last edited:
pacmans.

That red ghost is a pain in the ass. I am always getting trapped but the red guy is the most difficult.

The only tip I have right now is that with some games it is easier if you click "Play in new window" and maximize it. The larger screen helps.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back