PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymours Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxJock1120

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
As it stands right now, he's playing for around 5.4mil, due to the reworking of his deal in the offseason. I think resigning him MUST be priority #1. Outside of Julius Pepers, I think Seymour is the best all-around DL. He's young, gifted, and a leader. If we let him go, it will be one of the worst moves in the NFL. Now let's play a game called, predict the contract. Year, pay, and signing bonus. My guess: 5 years, 38 mil, with 8 mil to sign.

so glad I added you to my ignore list. Have enough problems with Christmas indigestion

jczxohn1 said:
so glad I added you to my ignore list. Have enough problems with Christmas indigestion
Oooo what's an ignore list and how do I put him on it?

jczxohn1 said:

See you guys are the exact problem of this web-site. You complain to no end about TROLLS, whatever that actually means. You really just had to tell me that you are gonna ignore me, if you wanna ignore me then just do it. Why would you respond to tell me about it. You sound like jealous ex-girlfriend calling just to tell you she won't talk to you again. Intelligent responces, not this crap. You don't like me, I don't care, I want to discuss patiots info and share my opinions. Lord know I tried to respond to you over sensitive a-holes last night and it didn't work out. Just let it go. Anyone have an actually prediction.

RxJock1120 said:
See you guys are the exact problem of this web-site. You complain to no end about TROLLS, whatever that actually means. You really just had to tell me that you are gonna ignore me, if you wanna ignore me then just do it. Why would you respond to tell me about it. You sound like jealous ex-girlfriend calling just to tell you she won't talk to you again. Intelligent responces, not this crap. You don't like me, I don't care, I want to discuss patiots info and share my opinions. Lord know I tried to respond to you over sensitive a-holes last night and it didn't work out. Just let it go. Anyone have an actually prediction.
I predict Bill Cowher will get a goofy look on his face yet again when the Squeelers lose yet another playoff game.

KDPpatsfan said:
Oooo what's an ignore list and how do I put him on it?
Go to "User CP" in the toolbar that starts "Fan Photo Gallery" and scroll down to the link "Buddy/Ignore List" on the left hand side. Its done wonders for my serenity.

Last edited:
jczxohn1 said:
Go to "User CP" in the toolbar that starts "Fan Photo Gallery" and scroll down to the link "Buddy/Ignore List" on the left hand side. Its done wonders for my serenity.

You know what else can help your serenity...shuting the hell up. You need an ignore list, how about a brain. If you see a writter you hate, don't read nor respond to his/her message. Don't you get, the more you respond to someone you don't like the more they are gonna annoy you. The more crap will be typed up.

Last edited:
RxJock1120 said:
You know what else can help your serenity...shuting the hell up. You need an ignore list, how about a brain. If you see a writter you hate, don't read nor respond to his/her message. Don't you get, the more you respond to someone you don't like the more they are gonna annoy you. The more crap will be typed up.

For the love of God kid at least learn to spell.

KDPpatsfan said:
For the love of God kid at least learn to spell.

I'll learn to spell if u learn to shut the hell up.

RxJock1120 said:
I'll learn to spell if u learn to shut the hell up.
That's the second time you have used that phrase in about ten minutes. What's wrong spanky ? Are we running out of witty insults ?

KDPpatsfan said:
That's the second time you have used that phrase in about ten minutes. What's wrong spanky ? Are we running out of witty insults ?

It wasn't meant to be funny, just prove a point that you need to shut up. Plus you got enough humor for the both of us, SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!!

RxJock1120 said:
It wasn't meant to be funny, just prove a point that you need to shut up. Plus you got enough humor for the both of us, SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!!
This has clearly run it's course and I feel bad now because you clearly don't have the brain power to match up with any regular on this board. It's sort of like picking on the special ed. kid back in high school.

Welcome to my ignore list.

RxJock1120 said:
As it stands right now, he's playing for around 5.4mil, due to the reworking of his deal in the offseason. I think resigning him MUST be priority #1. Outside of Julius Pepers, I think Seymour is the best all-around DL. He's young, gifted, and a leader. If we let him go, it will be one of the worst moves in the NFL. Now let's play a game called, predict the contract. Year, pay, and signing bonus. My guess: 5 years, 38 mil, with 8 mil to sign.

Hey, Doctor! How's Bruschi's broken ankle?

Dude, you have no cred. Here's 10 cents, have your mommy buy you some self-esteem.

KDPpatsfan said:
This has clearly run it's course and I feel bad now because you clearly don't have the brain power to match up with any regular on this board. It's sort of like picking on the special ed. kid back in high school.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Glad to be on it, why don't you repeat my lack of brain power theory again. You would pick on a special ed kid, wow thats pretty low, and incredibly disrespectful to anyone born with the tragedy of a Philadelphia Chromosome. But I guess you gotta pick the fights you can actually win!!!!!

shmessy said:
Hey, Doctor! How's Bruschi's broken ankle?

Dude, you have no cred. Here's 10 cents, have your mommy buy you some self-esteem.

You know I believe the injury report comes out tommorow. While I pray to god I am wrong about Teddy, you have no idea much like anyone outside the organization of the shape of Bruschi's ankle.

It was humerous..now I wouldnt mind the kid banned from the forums...

RxJock1120 said:
Glad to be on it, why don't you repeat my lack of brain power theory again. You would pick on a special ed kid, wow thats pretty low, and incredibly disrespectful to anyone born with the tragedy of a Philadelphia Chromosome. But I guess you gotta pick the fights you can actually win!!!!!
What comes next oh brilliant one with a search engine? Fragile X, or will it be talks about Beta Amyloid deficiencies and thier effect on mental ******ation and Alzheimers?

You have heard the term Philadelphia chromosome but neglected to mention that it pertains to Leukemia and not ******ation.
You're barking up the wrong tree trying to go back to the Med School B.S.

Where are you Chowder?

Last edited:
KDPpatsfan said:
What comes next oh brilliant one with a search engine? Fragile X, or will it be talks about Beta Amyloid deficiencies and thier effect on mental ******ation and Alzheimers?

You have heard the term Philadelphia chromosome but neglected to mention that it pertains to Leukemia and not ******ation.
You're barking up the wrong tree trying to go back to the Med School B.S.

Where are you Chowder?

Don't read what you find in a search engine. If you actually had medical training you would know exactly what i was talking about.

jczxohn1 said:
Even easier.

Click This

(This public service link brought to you by Friends of Bullsheet-free Message Boards.)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Even easier.

Click This

(This public service link brought to you by Friends of Bullsheet-free Message Boards.)
You are the Man Tshirt! It is done. Now back to serious football talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes