PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Anquan Boldin plans to retire from Bills

That's gotta be a kick in da nuts on several levels.

Jim Trotter is a ****.

Hard to believe that Boldin missed only two games after that helmet to helmet hit.

He had a broken jaw that required seven plates and 40 screws.

Hard to believe that Boldin missed only two games after that helmet to helmet hit.

He never alligator-armed passes over the middle after that, either. Guy had brass balls. As an aside, LMAO that the Jetes were once beating people like that.

Mark my words...Shady will be traded very shortly.

Sell sell sell and try and load up during the draft for next year. Him and TT are very much in play

I know we can never beat New England, but I didn't know that we can't beat Charlottesville either.

One guys response to Boldins statement (which was..odd)

So we ship Sammy out, bring in a guy who retires, and another guy who gets an injury right away.

I can't handle this much winning.

One guys response to Boldins statement (which was..odd)

"Football has afforded me a platform throughout my career to have a greater impact on my humanitarian work, and at this time, I feel drawn to make the larger fight for human rights a priority," Boldin said in a statement to ESPN.com. "My life's purpose is bigger than football."

Boldin has spent parts of the past two years on Capitol Hill fighting for criminal justice reform. His cousin, Corey Jones, was shot to death by a plain-clothed police officer in 2015 after Jones' van broke down on the side of a South Florida highway.

Since then, Boldin has sought to give a voice not only to his family but also to all of those who feel that their cries for justice and change are falling on deaf ears.

WR Boldin retires, to focus on advocacy work

Considering (a) how bad the ownership (Bidwells) were for so very long; (b) most passes were going to Larry Fitzgerald, and (c) Boldin's quarterbacks were Jeff Blake, Josh McCown and Matt Leinart more often than Kurt Warner, it's somewhat amazing that he was as successful as he was with Arizona.

38 touchdown receptions after the Cardinals figured he was past his prime isn't too shabby either.

The most unbelievable part of that video is the amount of points the Rats scored. Hell must have frozen over!:eek:

One of my favorite non-Pats WRs of the past 15 years, along with Steve Smith and Fitzgerald.

Good luck AB.

Yeah PJ - I agree Anquan fought for the rock. Best years were with AZ but he hurt the Pats a few times with the Ratbirds.

Great career - a 'football' player to say the least

Wow, the bills will be even more pathetic this year without any wide receivers. Jordan Matthews is their number 1 guy now.

Sadly, another potential landing spot for Carr and Lucien.

Jesus, if Matthews can't stay healthy for them...

It's Zay Jones vs. the world.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back