PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seau on the O-line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonderry

On the Roster
Reaction score
So I watched the game last night at a sports bar in Seattle. The bar was full of haters besides my friend and a dude at the end of the bar wearing a Bledsoe jersey, passed out in his seat, (ironic).
And I coulda sworn I saw 55 lined up as a tight end on the Patriots first offensive play of the game!?!
Am I wrong about that? No one else seemed to see it, and I can't find anything about it on these boards.

I missed the game, but Wesley Britt is #65 I think, so that could be the source of your confusion.

I missed the game, but Wesley Britt is #65 I think, so that could be the source of your confusion.

Just watched it and it was Britt. Right before the play they showed Seau with the rest of the D sitting on the sideline being talked to by BB.

Thanks. That makes sense. If any coach would have done something like that, it would have been BB. So it wouldn't have surprised me. However, since he and Bruschi have to share snaps on D, it would be unreal to see Seau playing TE.
But not as unreal as a dinosaur QB dropkicking fieldgoals.
19-0, let's go!
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back