PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season ticket upgrade question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDelVecchio88

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a second-year season ticket holder and have a question about the upgrade process. Currently I have four end seats way up in the balcony. I want to be able to upgrade eventually, but if I apply for an upgrade I don't want to lose my end seats just to be moved down, say, three rows and end up with four seats in the middle of a row.

My question is this: If you apply for an upgrade and there are seats available, do you still have the option of keeping your current seats if you don't like the new ones better? Or, by applying for the upgrade, are you just automatically given the best available without having a choice to decline? Thanks in advance for the info!

You get a choice. You will be given a time slot based on seniority where you can search for available seats and if you can't find something you like you stay put.

You get a choice. You will be given a time slot based on seniority where you can search for available seats and if you can't find something you like you stay put.

Perfect, that makes sense. Thank you for the help!

Upgrading is hard, I've tried to upgrade my seats to be closer to the 50 yard line 3 years in a row and haven't gotten a sniff. That and I continually have meetings scheduled during my window to upgrade.

Upgrading is hard, I've tried to upgrade my seats to be closer to the 50 yard line 3 years in a row and haven't gotten a sniff. That and I continually have meetings scheduled during my window to upgrade.

So I've heard! I'm fine with my seats now, so I'll just give it a shot and not expect much. Like I said, I was lucky enough to score end seats my first year getting them (Section 327), so I'm not going to move if all that's available is middle of the row in a similar section. Just happy to have gotten "the call" off the waitlist after 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back