PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's 8/7 AM session

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not much football related to note here...shorts and t-shirts....and I split.

Practice started at 10:30 and there were people lined up waiting before 9:30 when I got there. feel bad for those who traveled far as it seemed no one was aware of the schedule change including me.

Then I really felt bad for everyone when they came out in shorts and t-shirts.

I did OK though as I finnally remembered to wear my season ticket holder pin. They have been walking through the crowds trying to find people wearing their pins and I had spoke to them a few times joking that I forgot my pin but would have won if I didn't. So this time I had it and won a signed Seymour picture.

They took a picture of me and asked how long I was a season ticket holder. I told him the Family had for 38 years consecutively and off and on during the nomad years...I guess the picture could end up in pats weekly and with the senority and being a foxboro resident I think my story is good so I figure it could wind up in there.

I took off after that as I didn't want to wreck the picture and had already been there an hour or so and knew the practice was gonna be lame.

I think I might take a little break from Training Camp until after the first preseason game and then go back for a few more before it is done for the year.

Last edited:
You guys are like the ADD Generation...;)

Was Burgess present?

SBB,

I've always thought Meriweather was a "football player". He's got a really good skill set, and I think can be a real asset. However, I've noticed one negative, and that his that he often flops off a tackle like he was trying to tackle a high speed passenger bus.

Since you've been in camp, I have a question: Has he bulked up at all? I've always thought he was 10 pounds of muscle away from being special. Have you noticed a difference or not?

Anybody else reading this notice one way or the other?

Just read on the the Patriots site that the Friday afternoon practice has been canceled. I've gotten use to the two a days reports. Oh well have to wait until Sunday now. Keep up the great job SBB.

SBB,

I've always thought Meriweather was a "football player". He's got a really good skill set, and I think can be a real asset. However, I've noticed one negative, and that his that he often flops off a tackle like he was trying to tackle a high speed passenger bus.

Since you've been in camp, I have a question: Has he bulked up at all? I've always thought he was 10 pounds of muscle away from being special. Have you noticed a difference or not?

Anybody else reading this notice one way or the other?

I haven't noticed bulk but he does seem agressive...there have been a few plays where he had his guy lined up for big well timed hits but held off due to no contact.

I think I might take a little break from Training Camp until after the first preseason game and then go back for a few more before it is done for the year.
WHAT! That's like finding my dealer's alley is full of cops and I'm shaking all over while he's getting tazed and nightsticked into compliance. :spygate:

WHAT! That's like finding my dealer's alley is full of cops and I'm shaking all over while he's getting tazed and nightsticked into compliance. :spygate:

hahaha....I obviously have the same jones as you as I have been to 15 of these already. so my taking a break probably wont work as good as I said....maybe one session a day instead of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots