Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.2% at BUF: 16.8%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
To my shock and surprise. I couldn't watch any of the bruins game tonight. I don't have ESPN+ and I never will. I checked the schedule. I'm going to miss 4 more games. Does anybody know if ESPN will have playoff games on ESPN or ESPN+?

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Yeah I didn't see the game last night either... Had to do other things and by the time I went to look for it at the end of the 2nd period, it was no longer available as part of Centre Ice's free preview fortnight... Just finished watching the 10-minute highlights on youtube... King Linus rules!

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
I like Nosek; I think he has a little more offensive potential in him... He & Lazar make a pretty dam good 4th-line pair...

Haula would also make a good 4th-line Forward, but as a 3rd-liner he's an anchor who's lost almost all of his scoring touch.

We need another top 6-9 Forward, preferably right-handed... This is a recording...

captain insano

I like Nosek; I think he has a little more offensive potential in him... He & Lazar make a pretty dam good 4th-line pair...

Haula would also make a good 4th-line Forward, but as a 3rd-liner he's an anchor who's lost almost all of his scoring touch.

We need another top 6-9 Forward, preferably right-handed... This is a recording...
its nice to see them get points from the other lines the last three games. i think they improved the 3rd and 4th lines from last year. Hopefully they keep it going.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
The bruins can't beat good teams so far this year. the only good team they beat was the panthers in a shoot out.

Yeah the Flames & Rangers made their defencemen look weak, which they are... The goal at the end of the first period yesterday was a fukcing disgrace, after the Bs dominated them for the entire fukcing period... Combine that with Taylor Hall's fukcup on his breakaway earlier, and the game was, in retrospect, lost right then and there.... And does Hall really, Really miss David Krejci or what?

captain insano

Yeah the Flames & Rangers made their defencemen look weak, which they are... The goal at the end of the first period yesterday was a fukcing disgrace, after the Bs dominated them for the entire fukcing period... Combine that with Taylor Hall's fukcup on his breakaway earlier, and the game was, in retrospect, lost right then and there.... And does Hall really, Really miss David Krejci or what?
I was concerned hall would revert to his old self once he signed the contract. He's not accomplishing much, that's for sure.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Losing to the fukcing Detroit fukcing Dead Wings, at home no less... Disgraceful, absolutely fukcing disgraceful.

Either blow it all up Sweeney you fukcing incompetent fukcing idiot, or go fukcing get us the fukcing MULTIPLE top-6 Forwards we so fukcing desperately fukcing need.