Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Packers
Pick Results: NE: 0% at GB: 0%

Sun
Oct 2nd
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
On the doorstep of the 20th anniversary of the 01 team to boot. I'm not a fan of a lot Bob has done the last 7 years in particular but I know they'll honor him opening night, wear 86 on the jerseys this year and in particular when they honor the 01 team. I'm so bummed out.

Peace to him and his family. Taken way too young.

203Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I feel sick. One of the most unheralded Patriots of that early Dynasty. I have that signed photo of his TD catch hanging on the wall in my basement office. Such a sad day.

Kontradiction

Has a structured settlement and he needs cash now
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Just FYI, guys, media outlets haven’t confirmed that Mr. Moore is actually Patten’s cousin yet.

AQPE

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Very saddened to see this news, he sort of epitomized that season, an under the radar signing who made play after play towards the first championship but never seemed to lose his humility. RIP

Can someone please get OJ Simpleton on a motorcycle

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Wow. Got to work and saw this. For anyone too young to follow the first dynasty, the stats dont do him justice. True lunch pail wr that did everything you asked him to do.
Besides the 2 almost identical tds in the greatest playoff run ever, look up Colts game in 2001. 60 yard td pass, 29 yard td run, 91 yd td pass and added another as well. One of the greatest games in a NFL uniform by any player ever. And top it all off he was a great guy and teammate by all accounts.

Rip, the accomplishments of what you did won’t be forgotten.

Last edited: