PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ridiculity Reaches New Heights : Ravens planning for Ray Lewis statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crap that some of you get worked up over never ceases to amaze me

Thus, we will analyze your posts from this thread forward as discussing the creation of a homer statue for an individual involved in a double homicide is downright pathetic. What is becoming of discussion boards?

I don't have a problem with statues. Most of the time teams wait a long time before they do this. Just seems Ray is so obsessed with himself. So annoying. Would much rather have a guy like Bruschi(personality wise, as much as we all love Tedy, Ray is clearly a class above him). I believe Bill Russel is getting a statue in Boston soon, which is really cool seeing the greatest winner in sports history being regonize along with a guy who helped break the color barrier. So while Ray may not be as important, and has a lot less character, if that's what Baltimore wants to do. W/e go for it.

Meh, let them build whatever they want. Next story please!

I support the idea 100%.

How else would I ever get the opportunity to put antlers on it?

I support the idea 100%.

How else would I ever get the opportunity to put antlers on it?

LOL you will be a legend if you do this. But probably won't make it out of baltimore without another "incident" happening.

He should get his own section on this website. Seems like nobody can stop talking about him. It's annoying as hell...I come here for Patriots related things, not Ray Lewis.

you should look at the thread title. It gives you a hint of what the thread is about. Did you click on the "Ridiculity Reaches New Heights : Ravens planning for Ray Lewis statue" thread and expect a discussion about the Pats???

There can only be one! (statue)

Thy Name Is BLEDSOE!!!

It would be more fun to see a statue of Art Modell in downtown Cleveland :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey