PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan no free agents came to New England for Belichick only Brady

I'd like to think a lot of guys came here to be coached by the best...do players see BB as anything except the GOAT?
Brady wasn't going to play forever, so the reality of life without him was imminent.
Oh, and and F-U Rex Ryan.

It's more like payers were willing to take a discount because of Brady not Belichick. Guys like Revis will take a below market deal for a ring. No one is taking a below market deal now.

It's what we are seeing in tampa right now. Guys like antonio brown and fournette taking less so they can get a ring

i think Rodney Harrison might disagre

Yes, but today's free agents were less than 8 years old when Rodney went to Ponderosa with BB.

Money talks when it’s all said and done.

They came to the Pats for the chow too.

I've read numerous times that it's primo and basically whatever you want. Lobsters on a plate stacked up like pancakes.

It's more like payers were willing to take a discount because of Brady not Belichick. Guys like Revis will take a below market deal for a ring. No one is taking a below market deal now.

It's what we are seeing in tampa right now. Guys like antonio brown and fournette taking less so they can get a ring
While you may have a point, I don’t think too many franchises were taking hard, desperate looks at AB & Fournette. If I remember correctly, their options were somewhat limited.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back