PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Press Conference

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mentioning Ground and Pound, leading the league in defense, and the playoffs are coming

@salmaiorana: Ryan: Gonna ground and pound it. As for defense, 4th in league in defense is disappointing. We're gonna lead the league in defense

@RichCimini: Rex: "We want to bring a championship to Buffalo....We have 1 ego. When he hired me, that ego got bigger."

@SportsCenter: "I know it's been 15 years since the Bills made the playoffs. Well get ready man. We're going. We are going." - Rex Ryan #LIVEonSC

Groundhog Day

Last edited:
Mentioning Ground and Pound, leading the league in defense, and the playoffs are coming

@salmaiorana: Ryan: Gonna ground and pound it. As for defense, 4th in league in defense is disappointing. We're gonna lead the league in defense

Groundhog Day
The coach of the 24th ranked defense just said the one that was 4th and held his team to 3 points (and beat him twice) was disappointing.
Nice to see he is still just as much of a tool.

I'm still surprised he took this job instead of taking a year off and waiting for a better opportunity. He's going to fail in Buffalo, and then his stock/status will be completely down the drain.

@CJSPILLER: Rex just dropped the mic when he got done speaking at the podium I can feel his energy just by watching this press conference

He's got the players hooked already :D

I'm still surprised he took this job instead of taking a year off and waiting for a better opportunity. He's going to fail in Buffalo, and then his stock/status will be completely down the drain.
Pretty sure he took it solely because of the amount of talent on defense.
He f-ed up the defensive talent he inherited in NY.

The coach of the 24th ranked defense just said the one that was 4th and held his team to 3 points (and beat him twice) was disappointing.
Nice to see he is still just as much of a tool.

Yeah, I am looking forward to the Buffalo defense begin their downward spiral under Ryan's watch.

Just like in New York.

@CJSPILLER: Rex just dropped the mic when he got done speaking at the podium I can feel his energy just by watching this press conference

He's got the players hooked already :D
Awful HC
Most overrated defensive coach in the NFL
One hell of a cheerleader

Yeah, I am looking forward to the Buffalo defense begin their downward spiral under Ryan's watch.

Just like in New York.
Exactly. But he will probably rank high in yards while he allows a lot of points, cant get turnovers to save his life, and loses.
Its all a matter of priorities.

@WGRZ: Rex Ryan on Patriots: We're not afraid of anyone and we're not afraid of them. (Photo: @jgermano1) http://t.co/d8ePlonyMS

@realOBF: Rex on #Patriots: "We're not afraid of anybody...if they want to bring back Russ Francis and John Hannah at gaurd, we'll play them, too."

Takes a shot at Marrone: "This team deserves a loyal coach."

It's really too bad the Jets didn't hire Marrone.

The fans reaction from the losing side would have been hilarious.

@WGRZ: Rex Ryan on Patriots: We're not afraid of anyone and we're not afraid of them. (Photo: @jgermano1) http://t.co/d8ePlonyMS

@realOBF: Rex on #Patriots: "We're not afraid of anybody...if they want to bring back Russ Francis and John Hannah at gaurd, we'll play them, too."

I never understood this kind of comment.
Does he think its an option? Does he think some teams are afraid of others, and wouldn't play them?
It seems so childish.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back