PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Return of MNF?

Scouse Patriot

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
ESPNUK have advertised NFL on their programming when the season starts. Hopefully this is MNF returning to UK screens...

MNF is going to be on ESPN along with some "classic" MNF matches, but 5 dropped SNF apparently :(

No more Mike Carlson or will ESPN snap him up...I know 5 were thinking of scrapping it last season due to costs but ended up keeping SNF. Would have thought they'd do the same again. Football on 5 is so much better because they don't take breaks every 5 mins and Carlsons analysis is some of the best around both here and the US.

No more Mike Carlson or will ESPN snap him up...I know 5 were thinking of scrapping it last season due to costs but ended up keeping SNF. Would have thought they'd do the same again. Football on 5 is so much better because they don't take breaks every 5 mins and Carlsons analysis is some of the best around both here and the US.

I always thought Mike Carlson was great but I could never stand Nat Coombs

Yeah Nat was a bit odd but enthusiastic none the less. He's on ESPN now doing Talk of the Terrace. Not sure where Carlson is...

I really miss 5's coverage, the commercial breaks on Sky and ESPN are doing my nut in.

I found Carlson on C4 :D Not just, by the way...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back