PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign WR Kenny Britt (Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: the Patriots are close to a deal with former Browns WR Kenny Britt. He visited them today.

field yates

What will he bring to the table?

Or this could be due to the Branch injury...while they bring back Vincent instead of Mitchell

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I guess we need to merge threads

Britt would be an interesting signing. If he can get on the same page as Brady he offers the Pats some height and could really help in red zone. Not a positive sign for Mitchell or Dorsett.

Seems like bill's not happy with the offense. I hope that knee's good.

Sounds like a 2 year deal through 2018.

Wow, things must be much worse than I thought if they are bringing that sack of garbage in

Most reports on him discuss his good size (6'3", 225), good route running, decent hands, and lack of top-end speed.

Concerning is that the many systems he's been in, since Rutgers anyway, don't seem similar to ours. He has KO return experience also.

If I remember right, Bill was naturally "on him" during that draft, had interviewed him and worked him out, but he went #30 overall.

In Bill I trust.

Wow, things must be much worse than I thought if they are bringing that sack of garbage in

The guy had over 1000 yards last season. He has had injuries in his career.

Odd and unexpected. Must mean Valentine is coming back instead of Mitchell.

Last edited:
too late in the season for mitchell to get up to speed.....hogan and dola are beat up....dorsett os ok, but with cooks, he's too much redundancy and 2 of them on the field doesn't fly with the system here

good signing low risk

Like I said....BB is interested in talented players who work hard, are good teammates and can help the team win.

He is not interested doling out justice or enforcing some ethical or moral standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes