PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Ravens want the world to know they’re through with Flacco

All credibility with your argument falls apart right there.
Flacco sucks and hasn’t played football in 2 months.
I don’t think he wanted to play.
According to harbaugh he and Flacco discussed it and agreed Jackson should play.

At least Jackson gave them something as a running threat.

I'm not sure what the future holds for Mr. Flacco, I believe he will be playing somewhere in 2019.

What I am absolutely positive about is that AndyJohnson will remain unreasonably obstinate until his very last breath.

What I am absolutely positive about is that AndyJohnson will remain unreasonably obstinate until his very last breath.

How can you be positive taking his last breath will end it? You don't know that, you aren't Bill Belichick :rolleyes:

I would also point out that that anyone saying anonymity here precludes accepting a sporting challenge on whether or not Flacco will make more than $5M should he play next season is being disingenuous at best, there is after all a PM system here. I am more than open to hearing from anyone who likes the under on that within the next week or so.

Do we really though? The situation is what it is at this point. And now Colin hasn’t played football in two years.

I was about to say arguably 3, looked at his stats, and thought, meh, 16 TDs... for some crappy teams that looks good.

No desire to drag this thread into a Colin K. sinkhole though. Maybe somebody *should* hire him. Somebody else. Another reason it's good to have the GOAT... you aren't the one responsible for Colin K's situation.

Now, the JETE, they don't have the GOAT and their parade of no. 1 draft picks is going nowhere... I say we get on the bandwagon. He deserves his shot on the JETE.

Now, the JETE, they don't have the GOAT and their parade of no. 1 draft picks is going nowhere... I say we get on the bandwagon. He deserves his shot on the JETE.

I don't hate anybody enough to wish that on them

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back