Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
if i do not consider the massive COSTS AND COLD I TOOK THERE...:D

it was the best sport experience i have done in my life...22 hours flight in 4 days and a half...and also a loss...pity because i was 5-1 in my live Pats games...but overall experience was amazing...overall organisation was imho simply perfect...congratulations to MIN...
staying in Nicollet Mall on saturday was great... Saturday 3 at the Nfl Experience @ Minneapolis Convention Center there was the Sirius XM Radio that broadcasted live and a couple of meters from me there were two great ex NFL playiers: Marcus Allen and Tim Brown ... Marcus was wearing a gray sweater and when he finished down the steps it was impossible to take pictures with him but I was able to shake his hand; Derrick Brooks also arrived later

at the Nfl Network Stage when i was there i was near Ladainian Tomlinson and Terrell Davis before they were joined by Ryan Fitzpatrick and then again by Mark Brunell

i was there approx 4 hours (finally warm) with many things to see

in the afternoon I walked (so very cold again) go to the IDS Center were Espn was broadcasting, the show started only at 18 and 30 ... Espn Sportscenter with Steve Levy and NFL Ryan Clark; here i was in excellent position - when Levy passes the links to Josina Anderson (report for NE) and Sal Paolantonio (report for PHI) ... I remember when I saw them but on TV in Italy from Espn America......

sunday finally i collected my ticket game (i was nervous a little bit because i left Italy without ticket in my hand) and i went again to IDS to see live Espn Countdown To Kickoff with Randy Moss, Russell Wilson, Rex Ryan, Charles Woodson, Matt Hasselbeck ... Randy Moss, just induced in the Hall Of Fame, went down to the fans to the left of the stage, Russell Wilson from the right ... both in suits and ties ... Randy signed an autograph to a fan on a Vikings jersey and I think it'was also the case to sign my red throwback Patriot jersey...; yes...now he is coming to me... but I also have Russell Wilson on the left, they come close to me both ... while Randy is signing the shirt (I take two pictures while doing it) Wilson who is practically half a meter ... Moss is in front of me

inside the stadium (beautiful stadium...it is a dome but it looks is open...light is going through so well from glass) when I get to the NBC position I was lucky to see Rodney Harrison come out and said hello to him...grande Rodney

in the stadium we (Pats fans) were loud and i have done my part but i think we were outnumbered by Eagles fans 5 to 1

i had near me all PHI fans but (and i was alone) i have done my part at best - i admit they respected me so much and they talked to me with huge respect when they knew i was coming from Italy...they were like we were on 2001 after 1st Super Bowl...they didn't believe they won...they were puttinh hands in their heads...many were jumpo and jumpo and jump on happiness...i was able to stay not so much after the game as all Pats fans were leaving stadium...pity...i would have loved a better final on this awesome trip...

during all days i had the feeling that Vikes fans were neutral...they didn't liked NE and PHI at the same way...

i met many New Englanders and they we were so gratefully to me - they were surprised how much i wa loyal to the team and how muck i know about history of the team...that was so great...:)

overall trip went fine...no major problems at all...pity i was unable to visit University of Minnesota but cold was brutal...i thiunk i have done the craziest thing of my life in every sense...i have to thanks my family for support they gave my on this trip as i left alone...;)

i met also the friends i have historically in New England (husband and wife were there) it is so great to be able to see them much often i would have ever expected :)

i hope someone enjoy this read as i have enjoyed to show PATRIOTS COLOURS ALL OVER THE TRIP ON ALL 4 AND HALf DAYS INCLUDED ON DELTA AND KLM AIRCRAFTS

the only thing i was tired it was PHI Eagles chant...
E-A-G-L-E-S...IGGLES !!!!!!!!!!:D

Glad you had a great time. Win or lose we are all lucky to have the opportunity to watch our team in these types of games literally every year.

i have to admit i enjoyed when a PHI fan came to me asking if i was coming from Boston and i replied that i was coming from Italy and he asked me again if i was from Boston origin...:)

we made a photo together - he had an awesome green Kelly jersey with written in the back 'WIN FOR OUR DADS'

it was great

then i spent some time with 1 season ticket holder @ Foxboro, another one with NE origin but living in NY with a 'red Ferrari' jersey (he married and italian women from Ferrari Car area...in Emilia Romagna) and wife and husband from Cape Cod

we had a great time notwithstanding the L

we created a PATS area...:)

the 4th team as fans i saw in that span period was GB fans

Glad you enjoyed it. I would wait for a warm weather game myself. Philly fans can be nuts, but there is a lot of Italian culture there. Long time Italian friends from Philly used to visit our relatives at a lake in Maine.

i prefere open stadiums BUT this one looks so good...

i am putting some photos while we are cooking 'GULASH'

it looks good...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back