PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Bruschi Has Strained Calf Muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that doesn't sound so bad. I hope he's out for the Miami game so he can be ready to go for the playoffs.

Thanks for the post. Sounds encouraging and fits with other reports of
people seeing him walking after the game.

You're welcome. Could have been much worse!

Pretty much the best case scenario! On another matter, my doctor is retiring in a year or so and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a replacement who might be a top medical student at this time? Thanks.

That is such great news! We all know Tedy is the Heart and soul of the d-line!

NEM said:
Thelre is a massage parlor near the stadium that he might want to attend. Thats if it hasn't been raided and closed down by now. :D
First a medical student now a sports therapy student (don't tell me, you used to rub strained groins in the old semi-pro league). :rolleyes:

I'm surprised this info was leaked so early come to think of it. Good news though, excellent really!:)

From the look of it. It didn't seem that bad. Tedy should take the week off and be healthy for the playoffs.

This can't be true. According to all reports in the patsfans.com chat room on sunday, the trainers had the bone saw and defibrillators out in the locker room. This is obviously a cover up.

Steve Burton? he seems to get this type of info time to time

huskeralk said:
This can't be true. According to all reports in the patsfans.com chat room on sunday, the trainers had the bone saw and defibrillators out in the locker room. This is obviously a cover up.

I agree, and the person who looked like Bruschi coming out of the locker room last night in the Meadowlands was an impersonator.

huskeralk said:
That was for some guy passed out in the corner, ulk or some such, he apparently was diagnosed with a brain freeze from drinking cold beer too fast. First I ever heard of that, but I'm no med student. I never did hear how that operation went, let me know if you hear something.

Box_O_Rocks said:
That was for some guy passed out in the corner, ulk or some such, he apparently was diagnosed with a brain freeze from drinking cold beer too fast. First I ever heard of that, but I'm no med student. I never did hear how that operation went, let me know if you hear something.

No, actually it was me that mentioned the bonesaw and difribullators in the chat room but for once I think PatsWillWin was one of the few optimists in the room. Everyone but me and him were convinced Bruschi was done for the year.

huskeralk said:
No, actually it was me that mentioned the bonesaw and difribullators in the chat room but for once I think PatsWillWin was one of the few optimists in the room. Everyone but me and him were convinced Bruschi was done for the year.
Pats fans are not unique in the Gloom and Doom mentality where injuries are concerned. The Steelers board after Big Ben went down with his hyperextended knee was filled with headings like "There goes the season." " Well, Let's start thinking about next year" and "I think his whole leg may have come off."

A propos haiku

The winner from the Globe's "Write a haiku about Tedy Bruschi" contest a couple of years ago . . .

All full tilt full time
Bru-Schi rains down from the fans
Is your leg okay?

huskeralk said:
Optimism in the chat room? Unconscionable! No wonder you needed defribullators.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Optimism in the chat room? Unconscionable! No wonder you needed defribullators.
It's that time of year, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back