PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember when the Pats were boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsMyBoyz!

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Remember when the biggest off-field news coming out of the Pats camp was Kraft "donating" his SB ring to Putin? Which charitable fund-raiser and/or hospital appearances were made? Photos of Tedy and his sons cavorting on the field before the SB was the closest to personal we ever got. Did Brady even have a gf back then? Who knows-nothing ever came out of the Patriots camp,ESPN only mentioned them because they had to,and most of all--by this time of the year we were lucky to find any Patriot news at all,with an honorable mention going to FA and the draft.All that was buried somewhere under pics and articles devoted to the Red Sox and A-Rod.
Fast forward and the mind boggles.
Thus far:
BB and Polian off to NY- later amended to Polian off to NY with BB soon to follow.
Beligate
Weissgate
Bradygate
Not to mention Brady's body language,Josh Mc Daniels,Chad Jackson,Handshakes,Rodney's injuries,the Merriman Dance,LT,CryMeARivers,The Pro Bowl drama,Brady's "snub",and of course Ted Johnson.
We have a new field.
Manning and his Ponies actually won a SB.
Polian calls us the Paaatriahhts.
Did I leave anything out?
The draft hasn't even started yet. :rocker:

Agreed. I liked it when there was no drama except for major roster turnover, the Pats were low-key, and every February I showed up at a parade :)

Last edited:
Agreed. I liked it when there was no drama except for major roster turnover, the Pats were low-key, and every February I showed up at a parade :)

Exactly,and the media hated them because they were so boring. Now ESPN and every pundit out there is wearing a tinfoil hat just in case something else happens. The media loves us now,because we're flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back