PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss looks at this years picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we have 21, 52,75, & 86 in the first 3 rounds. 4 picks in the top 100 not too shabby. The other picks will probably be moved down as they add comp picks from the end of the third round on down.

that's 4 of the top 100

PATSNUTme said:
So, we have 21, 52,75, & 86 in the first 3 rounds. 4 picks in the top 100 not too shabby. The other picks will probably be moved down as they add comp picks from the end of the third round on down.
yeah baby, that's a pretty nice situation.
now let's see if they start trading the round 3 picks for a 2 next year, etc. ozzie newsome always seems to fall for that one.

ilduce06410 said:
yeah baby, that's a pretty nice situation.
now let's see if they start trading the round 3 picks for a 2 next year, etc. ozzie newsome always seems to fall for that one.
i love to see that... or, i'd like to trade this years 1 for a 2 this year, and a 1 next year. that is my favorite, and i think we've pulled that off a couple times.

PatsWorldChamps said:
i love to see that... or, i'd like to trade this years 1 for a 2 this year, and a 1 next year. that is my favorite, and i think we've pulled that off a couple times.
It still amazes me that, at this point, any team would willingly trade with the Patriots out of anything other than sheer desperation. As Dan Shanoff noted, odds are, if they're offering to trade, Belioli knows something you don't. . . . and, odds are, will come out ahead.

ctpatsfan77 said:
It still amazes me that, at this point, any team would willingly trade with the Patriots out of anything other than sheer desperation. As Dan Shanoff noted, odds are, if they're offering to trade, Belioli knows something you don't. . . . and, odds are, will come out ahead.

I believe this is a deep draft and we need to reload.

I don't see us trading picks except lower ones for position or because we have too many, (we need quality more than quantity this year).

Do we have comp picks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill