PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: 2006 Schedule Opponents set (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
By virtue of their first-place finish in the AFC East, and the Bengals clinching first place in the AFC North, the Patriots will visit the Bengals in 2006. So, due to the NFL's pre-determined scheduling formula, that means the Patriots' road opponents are set: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Packers, Vikings and Bengals. The home opponents are set except one: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Texans, Colts, Bears and Lions. The first-place team in the AFC West, either the Broncos or Chargers, will be the final home opponent.
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/askreiss/12_20_05/

Damn! Another season where they won't come out west at all.

Guess I just have to save up for my first game at Gillette.

Looks like a 12-4 season. Oh hell, how about 16-0. Let's stuff it in Indy's face.

Indy @ Gillette again. We'll have to exact a little revenge for this year. :)

I'll take my revenge in January thank you!

Revenge is only sweeter when it is equal to or greater than the original loss. So yes, I'll take may revenge in January.

ill take my revenge cold. i want the colts to loose in january by at least 30 points. :)

There's a few tough games in there but that's a very favorable looking schedule right now.

PATSNUTme said:
Revenge is only sweeter when it is equal to or greater than the original loss. So yes, I'll take may revenge in January.

Agreed!!!

Cripes Nut.....are you ever going to get off of the injury list?? Get out there and suck it up....ya bum! :D

That is funny I was just researching Tickets, hotels and tailgating areas in Jacksonville for next years game. Went to Buffalo this year I am thinking warm weather next year, hopefully they play them in October or November. So far it seems like a dull tailgating town!

mgcolby said:
That is funny I was just researching Tickets, hotels and tailgating areas in Jacksonville for next years game. Went to Buffalo this year I am thinking warm weather next year, hopefully they play them in October or November. So far it seems like a dull tailgating town!

How about a trip to the Frozen Tundra?

dryheat44 said:
How about a trip to the Frozen Tundra?

I am still considering it, but if the game is in December and Farve is gone then I won't bother. I think tickets would be the toughest part of planning that trip. I will go to a game at Lambeu some day, I just don't want to go to 3 cold weather games in a row with the family. I went to cleveland last year and Buffalo this year both in December. I think Florida would be great in November. The Titans game is the other game I am considering.

2007 the pats play in Baltimore so that will be a bonus game that I can go to with the family that year.

they do? Sweet! that would be awsome to go to, considering i live 40 minutes out from baltimore

looks a lot better than this year

sweet dude Thx

Lake Minnetonka Cruise

Vikings at the dome seems like another good option. If if group of us sign up together, we can get a great rate for the boat trip from what I hear.

Unless of course the game is in December.

Lambeau Rocks! If you have never been it's worth the trip. Amazing tailgates, bars and party tents set up close to the stadium. Not a cheap ticket but well worth it.

Last edited:
denverpatsfan said:
Vikings at the dome seems like another good option. If if group of us sign up together, we can get a great rate for the boat trip from what I hear.

Unless of course the game is in December.

Lambeau Rocks! If you have never been it's worth the trip. Amazing tailgates, bars and party tents set up close to the stadium. Not a cheap ticket but well worth it.

That is funny!

My wife mentioned Minny and my response was "we still have to tailgate" which quickly led to "Jacksonville sounds cool".

Lambeau was the original choice when I saw the schedule months ago but after Buffalo I am good with Jax unless the Green Bay game is in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back