PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Recommended Fantasy Football Sites

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've played ESPN, YAHOO, and AOL. Haven't tried Sportsline or SI.

Has anyone else?

I use sportsline for all my leagues (2 each of football, baseball and basketball) and love it. I can't compare it to others because I haven't used others. Lots of people like to rip on Sportsline but I think they're great. Customer service is slow and not overly helpful but we rarely need anything from them so it doesn't really matter.

Well, I can honestly say NOT to use AOL anymore.. They screw it up and you can't chat during the draft unless you have their instant messenger loaded.

I use Yahoo, Fanball and Antsports. They are all pretty cool. Fanball was okay and I got dominated in Antsports (didn't look at scoring, etc before playing!!!). I'm giving Antsports another try this year.

Yahoo is my main though, and I love it!

I use myfantasyleague.com, it is a pay site but you can customize your league to do basically whatever you want. There are many options to choose from. I've used it for 6 years now.

i've used yahoo several times. it's easy to use and setup. commish can set scoring rules, edit rosters when needed, etc.

my recommendation if you want fun, don't join a league with more than 12 teams. the talent is too thin and even getting players off waivers can be a pain in the butt as everyone is waiting to poach the next breakthrough guy.

10 team leagues with small benches are generally the best. the small benches discourage hoarding players, and you won't have trouble finding a #1 RB in a 10 team league. the #2 might be a bit trickier but that's what the waiver wire is for right?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back