PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reasons To Root For The Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawkspatriotschick

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Because, I said so!!! :cool:

If there is any team that is worthy of playing against the World Champions Patriots for the Super Bowl, it would be my Seattle Seahawks..... :rocker:

My childhood dream...

Last edited:
seahawkspatriotschick said:
Because, I said so!!! :cool:

If there is any team that is worthy of playing against the World Champions Patriots for the Super Bowl, it would be my Seattle Seahawks..... :rocker:

My childhood dream...

I could agree with that, except for one thing - the sports media out here is Homer City. I can't tolerate them when the 'hawks are doing badly, let alone if they actually won... shudder...

Na_polian said:
I could agree with that, except for one thing - the sports media out here is Homer City. I can't tolerate them when the 'hawks are doing badly, let alone if they actually won... shudder...

I had to put up with years of them Hawks loosing :( the games in the 4th quarter...They just didn't understand what "holding a ball is"!!! :(

I'm am ;) expecting all kinds of trashy Redskins to tear this up any time soon...Its like nature calling them..... Sound out the horns, everyone...:)

If not, I'm sure the Bronco's will beat them to it!!! LOL

seahawkspatriotschick said:
I had to put up with years of them Hawks loosing :( the games in the 4th quarter...They just didn't understand what "holding a ball is"!!! :(

I'm am ;) expecting all kinds of trashy Redskins to tear this up any time soon...Its like nature calling them..... Sound out the horns, everyone...:)

If not, I'm sure the Bronco's will beat them to it!!! LOL

I've been out here for about 15 years - I've tried so hard to NOT pay attention to the Seahawks... but it's damn near impossible LOL

Na_polian said:
I've been out here for about 15 years - I've tried so hard to NOT pay attention to the Seahawks... but it's damn near impossible LOL

It was very hard watching the games at 10am pst..in New Hampshire!! That sucked for me...
You'll find that all the seahawk fans are very nice people...You won't see any of this smack talk on their boards!! We are gentle Hawks, and not many of us out there!!!

Im sure if they make it to the Super Bowl, thats all I will see is--New Fans of Seahawks everywhere.... :p

Well its nice to know that someone else, gives a hoot about them.... ;)

We Won, We Won!!!

:horn: WAYYYYYYYY TO GO SEAHAWKS....... :rocker:

Okay, now its Patriots time, lets go.. Lets get it started!!!! :singing:

I am ready for another win tonight!! Its PARTY TIME!!!:eat3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back