PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT RE: Inappropriate, Abusive Posts, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I spent some time hanging out with the family after the game Sunday night and had a busy day/night yesterday and finally had some time to go through the reports/alerts. I have removed one poster and suspended another for 2-days and just want to publicly make it clear that being abusive and nasty is unnecessary and honestly pretty ridiculous. There were some posts I saw that were pretty alarming and I'm putting it out there that they've been removed and there have been consequences, and I want people to understand that that kind of stuff won't be tolerated.

The bar is set at what I consider to be a pretty lenient level. I need people to adhere to it. I'm saying this because I'm expecting things to be rough for the remainder of the season and I'm sure there will be contentious conversations. However, there's no need for things to reach the level that they did in those threads.

It's not that tough. The team is struggling and that's obviously irritating, but being abusive to other posters isn't going to make it better. So please be mindful of this moving forward. It doesn't matter if you're a long-time poster or a contributor as someone who donated. Everyone here deserves the same treatment and even if there are people who you don't necessarily get along with, we all need to be respectful of one another.

I appreciate everyone's time and I'm going to close this because it doesn't need further public discussion. But if anyone has any issues, you can PM me directly.

Also, here is a reminder of the Forum Rule/Code of Conduct:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye