PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rate my draft?

Modest

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I won the championship last year and as such drafted at the bottom of each round (8th.)

QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/K/D. Standard yahoo scoring.

Micheal Vick
Ray Rice
CJ2K
Wes Welker
Hakeem Nicks
Jimmy Graham
Mason Crosby
NE Defense (Homer pick but I expect a lot out of Chandler Jones)

Bench-
Brandon Lloyd
Darren Sproles
Brent Celek
Matt Ryan

On a side note is anyone else a member of a yahoo league or better yet a commissioner of a yahoo league? I don't exactly trust the commissioner and assistant commissioner to not use their position to gain a competitive edge. We drafted about a week ago. Today, I noticed that the schedule has been randomized. thats fine. But yahoo lists that the schedule has been randomized 14 times. Is it possible for this message to get accidentally spammed somehow or is it possible it was randomized to where the commissioner/ co-commissioner randomized it over and over until they got a schedule that favored them?

Even by 8-team league standards, it looks like a good draft. Generally, only a homer would draft two WR's from the same team, but if you're gonna have 'em, Welker/Lloyd are pretty high on the iist of duos you'd want.

Matt Ryan will probably become your starter before too long. He's poised for a big year, and Michael Vick is certain to get injured soon, because it's been like a week since his last injury so he's overdue.

Hindsight.. I bet you're stuggling:

Vick, CJ, Nick has been hurt... on 2nd look, your bench is better than your starters so you might be doing fairly well: Ryan, Sproles

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back