PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Antonio Brown to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a done deal?

Out of curiosity, would Ian Rapoport be penalized/fired in any way if this actually was false.
If I recall correctly, Rapoport was wrong on another big story that happened somewhat recently. It may have had something to do with Pittsburgh, as well. I can’t fully remember, but it was certainly noteworthy. These guys have zero accountability in today’s social media/digital age.

If I recall correctly, Rapoport was wrong on another big story that happened somewhat recently. It may have had something to do with Pittsburgh, as well. I can’t fully remember, but it was certainly noteworthy. These guys have zero accountability in today’s social media/digital age.
Rapoport reported in January that Brown had not requested a trade from the Steelers, like an hour after La Canfora had reported Brown had requested one.

Rapoport also said Josh Gordon was going to be benched for the first quarter at Buffalo this season. Gordon started.

Are they thinking they’ll magically cancel each other out, like a double negative, rather than obviously just immediately aggravate each other’s weaknesses? Because this isn’t a math equation. What a dumpster fire this will be.

You see, Buffalo Bills will be adding a negative, so that's a subtraction.
Let's say Bills' chemistry has a value of 8; poor QB is worth -2, Dwight Howard/Antonio Brown types are -4:

8 + (-2) + (-4) = 8 - 2 - 4 = 2

Two negatives will work for Steelers though:

5 - (-4) Brown subtraction = 5 + 4 = 9

How the **** do you stay with a woman who cheated on you with such a high profile person? I mean I wouldn't stay with a cheater, period, but it's got to be so much more painful that it's tabloid sheet **** that randos like me are talking about your woman getting some **** on the side.

Maybe ****olding isn't just for white dudes anymore?

Woww, well he had it coming if true. Buffalo has no idea what they are doing if they’re giving up anymore than a 3rd, i guess they wanna sell tix? But you gotta think long term , this is not going to end well.

I can't wait to see what Buffalo gave up. AB would be a fantastic addition to the right team if he can chill out a little.

But the Bills isn't that team. They have a lot of building to do still and I'm 100% not sold on their QB whose name I can't remember. Scamper Sam or something....

I'm 100% not sold on their QB whose name I can't remember. Scamper Sam or something....
You’re thinking of Josh Allen.

He’s going in the top handful of picks in this year’s draft, too, but this time he’s coming back as a black guy who’s playing on the other side of the ball.

How the **** do you stay with a woman who cheated on you with such a high profile person? I mean I wouldn't stay with a cheater, period, but it's got to be so much more painful that it's tabloid sheet **** that randos like me are talking about your woman getting some **** on the side.

Maybe ****olding isn't just for white dudes anymore?

Have you seen her IG pictures? Starting from cup size C, for every additional cup size you get one more strike.

Have you seen her IG pictures? Starting from cup size C, for every additional cup size you get one more strike.
I respect your thought process on this, but I’m guessing that an NFL player who is young, famous, and wealthy can have his share of cup sizes to sort through at his leisure.

At least that’s how I imagine it when I throw on the pads out in the garage and go to my happy place.

This ought to be good.

I respect your thought process on this, but I’m guessing that an NFL player who is young, famous, and wealthy can have his share of cup sizes to sort through at his leisure.

At least that’s how I imagine it when I throw on the pads out in the garage and go to my happy place.
when it is hard, it is hard to think. I have encountered too many double A in my life time to not empathize with him.

Schefter dunking on NFL network.

Schefter doesn’t get a lot wrong, always wait until he makes a comment about anything. He tends to know more than others do.
Hand J knowledge isn’t apparently his strong suit as we’re still waiting for the other “bigger names” in the case, but you’re right that Schefter is normally one of the better sources, if not the best.

Schefter is good but he was just wrong recently saying there was a a bigger name than Kraft who got caught up in the prostitution sting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes