PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does'nt matter if they ban me i don't care thing is you guys cannot take someone believing one of your precious pats may have committed a crime. And so you call out how i spell on a forum no less not like this is a test to go to college. To me it seems like your the children here anyone critical of a pats player must be stopped.

David McGill is indeed a member of the Florida bar. The firm and address he gives in the Florida bar directory is basically a DUI firm, whose web site shows only 2 lawyers, neither of whom is Mr. McGill.

I get the sense that he is a junior lawyer loosely affiliated, at best, with a DUI firm.

Randy's lawyer is a substantial West Virginia criminal and personal injury lawyer with good credentials and listed in Best Lawyers in America.

I guess Lionel Hutz wasn't available.

It does'nt matter if they ban me i don't care thing is you guys cannot take someone believing one of your precious pats may have committed a crime. And so you call out how i spell on a forum no less not like this is a test to go to college. To me it seems like your the children here anyone critical of a pats player must be stopped.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure post enough. We welcome other points of view, when they are presented in a reasonable and intelligent manner. Thats obvious beyond your capability. Perhaps the indystar board could use a new member. You would fit in there wonderfully. No reason, no intelligence.

hey chuck how about you make like Payton and go golfing

I
The handwriting is atrocious, which might be expected from someone, who's been through an ordeal but there really should some details. There are none!

The hand writing is most likely from a clerk. That's why the woman is referred to as the petitioner.

The hand writing is most likely from a clerk. That's why the woman is referred to as the petitioner.

She's referred to as the petitioner because she is the petitioner.

She filled out the form, either at the clerk's office or with her lawyer and then she brought it in.

The clerk notarized it.

Clerks can't fill out forms for you, although someone in the courthouse often can if you're disabled.

It is peyton to you spell gods and golfing is gay like brady.

Is this be one of those "Good different opinions" you were telling us about. For someone of your mental capacity it probably is.

Guys, he's banned, so stop responding.

There comes a time when you gotta be honest, and for me that time is now. I have no idea what the manning Teabagged thing is all about. Somone please explain.

Guys, he's banned, so stop responding.

Yes, Chuck won't be joining us for a while, probably forever . He got a few well earned infractions. His reponse was a vailed threat to bring down the board with a "denial of sevice" attack.

I would not usually post what happens in PM's but I just wanted to make his threat public.

So, there is no use responding to him.

She's referred to as the petitioner because she is the petitioner.

She filled out the form, either at the clerk's office or with her lawyer and then she brought it in.

The clerk notarized it.

Clerks can't fill out forms for you, although someone in the courthouse often can if you're disabled.

I stand corrected.

She sounds like a great friend. She sees an opportunity to exploit someone and grabs it. If my friends sued me every time something bad happened when we hung out, I'd be very poor right now.

And what a beatch to purposely wait until Monday to do this. What a despicable little wench. I hope that Randy's lawyer taped conversations with her lawyer.

There comes a time when you gotta be honest, and for me that time is now. I have no idea what the manning Teabagged thing is all about. Somone please explain.

Look up teabagging on Wikipedia.

Just google teabagging and wikipedia. All will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes