PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams’ Chris Shula (Don’s Grandson) before SB: Brady’s a F****** Pretty Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that scene in Braveheart where Edward the Longshanks is on his death bed and the last thing he hears before expiring is William Wallace yell "FREEDOM!" and it completely, totally haunts The Longshanks in his final moment on God's green Earth...?

If I were a heartless bastard, I would say something like that I want that same thing with Shula and someone announcing "and Belichick has broken Shula's record! Belichick has broken Shula's record!!"

I feel like they are just very insecure because for years Don Shula was the best coach since Lombardi and now he's been clearly surpassed by Belichick .

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Chin Jr In the 4th qtr. “I wish our ****ing QB looked like that”

Sounds like someone has a crush.

Don Shula is the biggest fraud in sports.

He failed to win a single title in seven seasons with the Baltimore Colts. The entire time he had a stacked roster with two MVP QBs in Unitas and Morrall. The team crapped the bed multiple times in big games after dominating the regular season.

“If Shula was standing here right now, and he was on fire, I wouldn’t piss on him to put it out,” Unitas said before he died.

The Colts won the year he left with Unitas the game’s MVP.

He then inherited a talented roster in Miami after weaseling/tampering his way in. The 1972 team played the easiest historic schedule in league history and were underdogs in the SB. Back then an undefeated season wasn’t a big deal. They repeated in 1973.

He then failed to win a championship for the next 23 seasons, 13 with Dan Marino.

A career with 33 seasons, roughly 20 with an all-time great QB, and only 2 championships. Unitas and Marino arguably the two most talented passers to ever play.

2-5 record in title games.

Did I mention he’s also a d0uche?

Last edited:
Cannot make out what McVay said.. but Shula carries himself like Grandpa, arrogant bytch...

BTW Chris Shula is now the "Assistant Linebackers Coach", he was a team mate of McVay's at U of Miami at Ohio. According to "Rams Wire" he lives in McVay's home with his girlfriend, that's pretty weird... after further consideration probably not...

Chris Shula, grandson of head coach Don Shula, lives with Sean McVay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots