PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rajon Rondo ... Boston Celtics

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far from this team. The defense has a ways to go but the offense will be the best it has been since the Bird days...not as good as those just the best since.

Now ... Rajon Rondo ... is going to be a treat ... without a doubt...this kid is for real. I'm thinking how much we used to enjoy Tiny Archibald ... we will enjoy this kid just as much ... I am sure ... he has it and then some. it may take a few years to get it all ... but it's in there ... he's special in terms of redefining the PG position...better than Telfair by years end.

F.B.N. said:
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far from this team. The defense has a ways to go but the offense will be the best it has been since the Bird days...not as good as those just the best since.

Now ... Rajon Rondo ... is going to be a treat ... without a doubt...this kid is for real. I'm thinking how much we used to enjoy Tiny Archibald ... we will enjoy this kid just as much ... I am sure ... he has it and then some. it may take a few years to get it all ... but it's in there ... he's special in terms of redefining the PG position...better than Telfair by years end.

Too bad he can't score, just like they said going into the draft.

I think he's already better than Telfair

JoeSixPat said:
Too bad he can't score, just like they said going into the draft.

I think he's already better than Telfair

I'm betting he'll at least have a 15ft pull up jumper soon ... with that speed he'll have it all day long...he doesn't need a 20footer or 3 pointer. This kid is the type that was always so fast he never cared about his own shot...so now he'll get one.

Tonight he flew into the lan and then put a floater up. with all the attention to Pierce and Green and probably Jefferson ... he'll get some good 10-15 foot looks.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back