Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Vodka

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

sean10mm

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
for the poll i chose Irish Whiskey. I like to sample different ones and always come back to Jameson's. I do have a few bottles of Bourbon at home like Weller Special Reserve, Elijah Craig Small Batch, and Jefferson's Reserve. If mixing with Diet Coke, i go with Evan Williams or Makers. In the summer i like Absolute and Diet Squirt
Recently got to taste some really good Irish whiskey, think it was Teeling Single Malt.

On a different note, the liquor store near where I work has so much sketchy fake premium/"craft" bourbon that it's insane. Selling 15 year "exclusive super ultra premium" Tennessee whiskey for $200 that's literally relabeled Dickel that costs $60 on the next shelf over, "authentic craft artisanal very small batch family recipe premium reserve" for $100 that was just bought from the MGP mega-plant in Indiana, $40-50 whiskey that the small print admits is as little as 2 years old, what utter bullshite.

For every good small distiller/blender there are like 10 technically legal but extremely sketchy jerkoffs.

sean10mm

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Getting drunk on red wine was one of the worst things I've ever done. Whole body disaster right there. Made a tequila hangover feel like nothing.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I'll just do a few from my favorites.

Bourbon

1. Pappy - hard as hell to get and expensive as well but worth it.
2. Blantons - Same distillery as Buffalo Trace,
3. Garrison Brothers - if you like overproof they have several different selections.

Scotch

1. Abelour - Especaily love the A'bunadh which is also overproof.
2. Macallen - So many great varieties.
3. Balvenie - Really good variety here. Where the top two are mostly sherry bomb scothces, which I love, Balvenie has portwood, caribean cask...

Rye

1. Whistlepig - great variety
2. Pikesville - overproof
3. Gunpowder - A Maryland rye so it's a bit different.

Gin

1A Hendricks - best botanical
1B Plymouth - best traditional and if not the oldest close to it.
3 - Bombay Saffire

Tequila

1. Sauza Hornitos
2. Sauza Tres Generations
3. Casamigos - Their Mescal is awesome. Think of it as the peaty scotch of tequilas, very smoky.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Depends on if I’m doing any illicit drugs that night. Since that’s not the case very often nowadays, here’s a list. In order of preference:

1. Bourbon - Maker’s Mark, Jefferson’s Ocean, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey Buffalo Trace.

2. Vodka - Tito’s, Belvedere, Grey Goose.

3. Gin - Tanqueray, Monkey 47, Beefeater

4. Scotch - Johnny Walker, Jameson, Balvenie.

Only drink tequila when I’m doing shots, but I liked The Rock’s tequila the one time I had it. Patron is good too, I guess.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Beats your go to beverage of swilling down draft beer with a belly hanging down to your knees.

As usual, clodhopper, you get things so very, very wrong: (1) I don't drink beer, an occasional dry hard cider does it for me and (2) I'm a former college athlete who never has been overweight or out of shape (you'd be laid out sucking wind three minutes into one of my workouts).

150616134355-moonshine-sutton-still-exlarge-169.jpg

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
As usual, clodhopper, you get things so very, very wrong: (1) I don't drink beer, an occasional dry hard cider does it for me and (2) I'm a former college athlete who never has been overweight or out of shape (you'd be laid out sucking wind three minutes into one of my workouts).

View attachment 35710
Stuffing your face at the all you can shovel down buffet.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Stuffing your face at the all you can shovel down buffet.

I'm into keto myself. Buffets pretty much went bye-bye when Fat Orange Clown botched the federal pandemic response, but you knew that.

Do you happen to get any regular exercise? (Spanking your sister in a fit of passion doesn't count.)

Last edited:

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I'm into keto myself. Buffets pretty much went bye-bye when Fat Orange Clown botched the federal pandemic response, but you knew that.

Do you happen to get any regular exercise? (Spanking your sister in a fit of passion doesn't count.)
Stretch pants Tubascribe

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Aren’t you a vegan or a vegetarian, IIRC? Why would you feel the need to get into keto? Not trying to criticize. Just curious. Also, do you plan to stick with it the rest of your adult life? If not, buyer beware. You’ll balloon.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Irish Whiskey. Powers John Lane. Anything Midleton or Redbreast. The Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Spot or also nice. Jameson (affordable is only good in your Irish Coffee.

Bourbon - Jefferson

Scotch - Balvenie Double Wood, Lagavulin 16 or higher.

Sorry for the snobbery but it's my only vice, I swear. Well, besides swearing.

Last edited: