PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Release Clown Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

This account has been right on alot before lmao. Check the timeline for yourself. Associated with barstool.

Couldn't be any more clearer. This isn't WWE. Brown has serious issues. He's literally throwing tens of millions away over some of the most trivial issues I've ever heard of. Thats not smart. The opposite of smart actually. He could have cashed easy checks while getting good #'s from all the volume he'll see. He's obviously having some sort of breakdown. This isn't new. Many have been saying the same for over a year now.

I think his mental stability is worth keeping an eye on but for now I will give him the benefit of the doubt that this was a just the temper tantrum of a guy who wanted out of Oakland.

However, he's now a UFA. He has complete freedom to find the best deal for himself. If he signs a new deal and this happens again right away, I will start to question his mental health.

This account has been right on alot before lmao. Check the timeline for yourself.

This guy has as many NFL Insiders as my grandmother, and she's been dead 25 years (rest in peace). He is just lamely making predictions and claiming it is "inside info."

His last "inside info" scoop was that last week Boise St.-FSU game was being played Friday. Great call, bro.

Antonio Brown spotted at Logan Airport today...
9E4FB731-B174-4104-9EC0-D9C26D31E612.jpeg

I'd be curious who'd be the WR they let go to make space if they were to sign AB. Edelman and Harry are safe. Gordon most probably as well. Meyers the only one who is signed beyond this year from the remaining ones. Dorsett has extensive experience and Brady's trust.

No need to cut anyone. Just take a page from the NHL and have WR lines.

Edelman
Gordon
Dorsett

Brown
Thomas
Meyers

Harry can serve as the occasional #4 for both lines, if he comes back this season.

That source is bs

:) if tue, he could play Monday night against PITT!

but the price shows that the source is in error

This account has been right on alot before lmao. Check the timeline for yourself. Associated with barstool.

That source is bs

Have any evidence (other than a hunch) that the source is BS?

Looking at previous tweets indicates s/he seems somewhat looped in. I’m still not entirely convinced, though.

As someone noted above, apparently the account is associated with Barstool, for whatever that’s worth.

I think his mental stability is worth keeping an eye on but for now I will give him the benefit of the doubt that this was a just the temper tantrum of a guy who wanted out of Oakland.

However, he's now a UFA. He has complete freedom to find the best deal for himself. If he signs a new deal and this happens again right away, I will start to question his mental health.
Yea this doesn't make any sense to me.

He's been in Oakland abt 4 times lol? Maybe? I mean he literally just signed w them & gave them nothing but problems since hour 1.

Any person w any sort of mental capacity would understand at the very least they need to keep their head down, work hard etc. after Pittsburgh. That much would be clear to anyone. Its certainly clear to everyone else?

The reality is hes a 31+ yo WR that gets his #'s bc of volume, broken plays & being on the same page as his QB.

Ben was perfect for that. Took years to make happen. Now he just lost tens of millions. Will certainly sign a lesser deal on both ends. Have to get his #'s from a guy hes never worked w before & will jave no chemistry w.

Again this is not smart or some genius move. Quite stupid. He's one more team/tantrum away from throwing his career away for good.

It's been 15 min and not a peep from any other source

How could you possibly know this? I think it is more likely that after having played with Big Ben and being in playoff runs that after seeing DC and the raiders, that he decided he wanted out. You can want $$ and also want to be on a winning team. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
Well I can’t read his mind and dont know him personally so I have to go with the overwhelming evidence of being a bad teammate, quitting on his team last year, his escapades on Oakland and the overall attitude that its all about him.
Perhaps he enjoys winning but it looks like it is nowhere near a priority based upon the way he treats being part of a team.

You are aware that there are many Twitter accounts who claim all kinds of outrageous **** and then just delete the stuff that didn't come through to look like plugged in geniuses. Right ?

Antonio Brown is radioactive. As versatile and talented as he is, your team becomes the football equivalent of Chernobyl when you sign him.

I watched the HBO miniseries. You don't mess with radiation. You just don't.
Christ the firefighters gear that was put down in the Hospital basement is still radioactive 30 years later. I don’t have 30 years left in life to endure the AB fallout :confused:

This guy has as many NFL Insiders as my grandmother, and she's been dead 25 years (rest in peace). He is just lamely making predictions and claiming it is "inside info."

His last "inside info" scoop was that last week Boise St.-FSU game was being played Friday. Great call, bro.
The twitter bio's profile picture is of a DOG. It's a satire account. Are you serious right now? What next, detective, are you going to tell us that The Onion isn't real either?

What will be the spin around the league if he does sign with the Pats? That they orchestrated the whole thing? AB-Gate? Cheaters!

You are aware that there are many Twitter accounts who claim all kinds of outrageous **** and then just delete the stuff that didn't come through to look like plugged in geniuses. Right ?

Yes. That account has broken news. It’s the burner for PMT of Barstool. Just passing time on a Saturday :D.

Also, Pats are now down to +115 to sign Antonio Brown per Bovada.

The reality is hes a 31+ yo WR that gets his #'s bc of volume, broken plays & being on the same page as his QB.

I mean that is a bit unfair. He has pretty impressive footwork, really good hands and -- unless something changed with his physical skills this offseason -- can create separation consistently.

It is not like he just stumbled into success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down