PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proof PED's work

Status
Not open for further replies.

1%er

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't see Cunningham or Bolden at all tonight at least not in non special teams situations

Bolden I get only so many carries/snaps but with Jones down surprised Cunningham did not see time.

Didn't see Cunningham or Bolden at all tonight at least not in non special teams situations

Bolden I get only so many carries/snaps but with Jones down surprised Cunningham did not see time.

Cunningham was out there for the goal line stands..

He is behind Francis and Scott it appears.

so Francis and Scott are on PED's???

what are YOU on??...stinky toes and buttfumbleade?

You just saved me the trouble of reposting.
bass.jpg

boa.jpg

Interestingly we do not even know what Cunningham or Bolden took to get banned... :confused::confused:

so Francis and Scott are on PED's???

what are YOU on??...stinky toes and buttfumbleade?

No dumb, dumb I was implying that Cunningham & Francis are not the same players they were prior to their suspensions.

He is a Jets troll :D

No I'm not even close to a Jets fan. I'm actually a huge homer.. I was actually just making a point that Cunningham and Bolden have not been the same players since their returns. I was attempting to point it out with a little humor that was the basis of my title.

The thing is we really didn't see much of either guys before their suspensions. Bolden had one great game and one so so game before his injury and suspension. Cunningham was fairly invisible until Chandler Jones got injured.

No I'm not even close to a Jets fan. I'm actually a huge homer.. I was actually just making a point that Cunningham and Bolden have not been the same players since their returns. I was attempting to point it out with a little humor that was the basis of my title.

Some things are better left unsaid, they also missed 4 weeks of practice.. Bolden got snaps in the Miami game..

Be interesting to see how valid any of this is when Reiss puts out his defensive snaps tally.. I do recall seeing #96 on the field, but do not recall how many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots