PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: Sound FX on NFL Network RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick having to tell him it was really over I thought was great. Then he was finally able to celebrate :D

I'm not sure where TB12's head was at after the White TD.

Not sure he, like JE11 was focused on the review or was so shocked with what just happened he didn't know what the hell to do with himself (and later collapsed from emotional overload)

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Liked McCourty's pre game speech saying "for your Wives, Mums and Sisters". Looks like Brady's mum's stuff had a big impact on the team?

I'm not sure where TB12's head was at after the White TD.

Not sure he, like JE11 was focused on the review or was so shocked with what just happened he didn't know what the hell to do with himself (and later collapsed from emotional overload)

He was locked in. Laser focus.

Liked McCourty's pre game speech saying "for your Wives, Mums and Sisters". Looks like Brady's mum's stuff had a big impact on the team?

I loved Slater's rundown of each player's struggle to reach this moment. Reminding them that it isn't ever over if you persist. Prophetic.

Unsubscribed from NFLN a couple months back, hopefully it's up on YouTube soon

I'm watching right now on NFLN. Had to skip back to when it started, which took ages cause their navigation sucks, now I can't skip breaks. Sigh.

Awesome. Now, I want 3 games to Glory

I posted in another thread about this, but Sanu is annoying... He never stops running his mouth. I was waiting for Gabriel to tell him to STFU

The refs telling each other that this game could get interesting when the pats were surging back was interesting.

• Agree
Why isn't there a video of Sanu when we won, similar to Sherman's face when Butler intercepts Wilson... I'd love to see that melt session.

Belichick having to tell him it was really over I thought was great. Then he was finally able to celebrate :D

I love how emotional Bill was over this one (emotional for him, anyway). That thing he said about waking up at 4 am and watching video of the game to make sure he hadn't dreamed it all was such an unexpected show of how much it meant to him.

"Gotta play harder Gotta play Tougher, HARDER TOUGHER everything, everything we got!" "Hey no fear, no fear, cut it loose" Watching TB scream up and down the sideline with all that rage and intensity makes you want to throw a helmet on and run threw a wall lol.

If and when a Youtube linky shows up, would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes