PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: NFL Films yearbooks: The 2016 Patriots airs @ 6:30 PM & 12:00 AM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
AFC East today
Pats airs at 6:30 PM and 12:00 AM on NYJFL* Network.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airing on NYJFL Network at 5 PM to 7 PM, and 12 AM to 2 AM.*

*All times in Eastern timezone.

July 16: NFC East

July 17: NFC South
July 18: NFC North
July 19: NFC West
July 20: AFC West
July 21: AFC North
July 22: AFC South
July 23: AFC East

Note: Check the schedule. 5 PM and 12 AM slots air the teams in different order. 30 minutes per team.

Following teams replayed on Saturday July 22:
10:00: Steelers
10:30: Falcons
11:00: Packers
11:30: Cowboys
12:00: Seahawks
12:30: Raiders

They haven't put these up on youtube in the past so if you like to watch these, make sure you DVR or watch it when it airs.

I missed these last seasons, so I don't want anyone else who wants to watch these to miss it this season. Some users upload the yearbooks to youtube. But a lot of them are not up there.

Last edited:
I just checked and it shows 5PM not 6:30. Thanks for the heads up

Airing on NYJFL Network at 5 PM to 7 PM, and 12 AM to 2 AM.*

*All times in Eastern timezone.

July 16: NFC East

July 17: NFC South
July 18: NFC North
July 19: NFC West
July 20: AFC West
July 21: AFC North
July 22: AFC South
July 23: AFC East, Patriots @ 6:30 pm and 12 AM

Note: Check the schedule. 5 PM and 12 AM slots air the teams in different order. 30 minutes per team.

Following teams replayed on Saturday July 22:
10:00: Steelers
10:30: Falcons
11:00: Packers
11:30: Cowboys
12:00: Seahawks
12:30: Raiders

They haven't put these up on youtube in the past so if you like to watch these, make sure you DVR or watch it when it airs.

I missed these last seasons, so I don't want anyone else who wants to watch these to miss it this season. Some users upload the yearbooks to youtube. But a lot of them are not up there.
Thanks for this

I just checked and it shows 5PM not 6:30. Thanks for the heads up

Do you mean when the Patriots yearbook airs? I just looked on the NYJFL website for the NYJFL Network schedule. That's where it said 6:30 PM and 12 am for the Pats.

Do you mean when the Patriots yearbook airs? I just looked on the NYJFL website for the NYJFL Network schedule. That's where it said 6:30 PM and 12 am for the Pats.
Yes I went to that day to set up the recording and it showed Pats at 5, Fins at 530, Bills at 6 and Jetes at 630

Yes I went to that day to set up the recording and it showed Pats at 5, Fins at 530, Bills at 6 and Jetes at 630

Ah weird. I'll remove what time the Pats one is supposed to air and just suggest everyone to check their guide. Just record all the AFC East ones in case it's not right.

2015 Patriots yearbook

Watched this one last night - hadn't seen it before...another stacked, incredible Pats team that got screwed by the injury bug. It was pretty incredible they advanced as far as they managed. And just think, the AFC Championship would've been in Foxboro had they won the game at Miami or the Philadelphia game:mad:

Bump, NFC South airs today.

Those yearbooks for lousy teams are always so weird...

Thanks again, just set dvr to record the Pats video

The Niners one was pretty much a preview of the 2017 niners with Shanahan and Lynch in the video mostly. Not a yearbook. I think they did something similar last season as well for one of the crappy teams.

@Dr Pain So far they've been showing the crappy team of the division 1st in the 5 PM slot. I gotta believe they'll be showing the Pats at 6:30 pm and 12 am as shown on the NYJFL site.

NFL Network TV Schedule

AFC North is featured today.

2016 Patriots yearbook today boys and girls! Finally some new Pats footage!

It was scheduled for 5pm n I set the DVR for it. I just got in n they have the F'n JETS! Dan Kleko?? Pathetic

Watched this one last night - hadn't seen it before...another stacked, incredible Pats team that got screwed by the injury bug. It was pretty incredible they advanced as far as they managed. And just think, the AFC Championship would've been in Foxboro had they won the game at Miami or the Philadelphia game:mad:
...or Scar was OL coach.

I'll take that to my grave

I'm all ready to watch, with two of my friends...

4600baedfe72d6cd17eed30d37835635--mans-men-stuff.jpg

Watching the Dolphins and I forgot how fortunate they were to win so many games late in the season (Chargers, Bills, Jets, Rams, 49ers) Will be interesting to see if they fall back with a harder schedule this year.

It was scheduled for 5pm n I set the DVR for it. I just got in n they have the F'n JETS! Dan Kleko?? Pathetic

In the future check the NYJFL* Network schedule on NYJFL* website. It had the correct schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back