PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program alert: Edelman and GRONK to appear on "The $100,000 Pyramid" 7/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The episode airs at 9 PM Eastern/8 PM Central. And if they don't have "Yo Soy Fiesta" as a category, what are they even doing?

The only shame is it's hosted by Michael Strahan. *grrr*

The episode airs at 9 PM Eastern/8 PM Central. And if they don't have "Yo Soy Fiesta" as a category, what are they even doing?

The only shame is it's hosted by Michael Strahan. *grrr*
Strahan has one ring, they each have three. Lots of players have one ring, the list of players with three is much shorter............
Strahan is a perfect example of a guy who transitioned from football to a successful career in news/entertainment post-NFL. Both Edelman and Gronk will surely pick his brain for pointers... I do have a hard time envisioning Gronk doing the news.............

What happens if the Patriots beat the Giants. Does Strahan get all the opportunities he has had in show business?

What happens if the Patriots beat the Giants. Does Strahan get all the opportunities he has had in show business?

Probably. Strahan has always been a very charismatic dude.

nudist-camp-300x206.jpg

Strahan has always been a very charismatic dude.
He's an egotist who just won't shut up and really not all that smart to begin with.

Strahan has one ring, they each have three. Lots of players have one ring, the list of players with three is much shorter............
Strahan is a perfect example of a guy who transitioned from football to a successful career in news/entertainment post-NFL. Both Edelman and Gronk will surely pick his brain for pointers... I do have a hard time envisioning Gronk doing the news.............
Gronk is eventually going to be on one of the NFLN, Fox, CBS, or ESPN once his acting “jobs” begin to dry up.

I really like the media Strahan. He has done a good job at GMA and on the $100k pyramid. Not sure when the dude finds time to sleep.

When you lose more than half your assets in a divorce ( with a prenup!!!) and have to pay $180K/ MONTH in child support, it motivates you to work...

The Most Expensive Divorces in Sports HistoryJean Muggli

Wait...

If forking over $15M weren't enough, Strahan also has to pay 180K per month in child support—including $27,000 on clothing—because Jean said their toddler daughters "love accessories."

$27,000 PER MONTH on accessories? Am I reading that correctly? If so, his attorney deserves to get disbarred on incompetence alone.

Wouldn't have given him a thought. I'd throw in Victor Cruz in there too Salsa'ing his way on BSPN.

Bump -reminder

So I watched this and I watched Gilmore on the Fued right before it and I must say Maria Menounos really stole the show.
Screenshot_20190715-002726~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye