Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
How does a 3rd party vote in Massachusetts change the overall outcome? I don't think it will. Biden will win Massachusetts handedly.

you have to admit the hypocrisy of those who hate liberalism so much, but reside in MA and have no problem reaping it's benefits.......I beat up my conservative friends over that all the time for which they don't have a practical answer.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Anyone watch 'The Swamp' on HBO........it would be awesome if it were true, but the real Gaetz is not the Gaetz in the show......it's all an openly ridiculous attempt at trying to play the 'classical conservative'

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Will either candidate bring up term limits?
I think we need to research term limits. This might be a knee jerk reaction as we would suffer without some members while obviously some need to go. We would have been without John Lewis if term limits were in effect years ago. Would an elected congressperson need to sit out one term? We have elected a non-politician for the POTUS. How's that working? I'm on the fence in regards to term limits and not on the wagon. Thoughts?

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I seriously doubt that the dems want to allow a debate to happen. Joe is Biden his time in the hope that he doesn't have to speak until after he's elected, if he is.

My question is this: Would any of you Biden supporters feel differently about him if he avoided debating Trump?

I can answer for them.

NO

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
How does a 3rd party vote in Massachusetts change the overall outcome? I don't think it will. Biden will win Massachusetts handedly.
It's a way of thinking that your vote doesn't matter or it cancels someone else's out. I'm not looking at it in a vacuum. If you have a candidate that you believe in vote for them....

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Both candidates have no shortage of gaffes. The major difference is that when Trump speaks, the entire world is listening. When Biden speaks, it really doesn't go past the 9 people who are tuned into his livestream.

Which reminds me, I have to correct a mistake that I made here when I said that Biden couldn't put two sentences together. He actually can't put together one sentence, let alone two.

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Take it easy guys ... thx.
Insults do nothing to prove a point.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I think we need to research term limits. This might be a knee jerk reaction as we would suffer without some members while obviously some need to go. We would have been without John Lewis if term limits were in effect years ago. Would an elected congressperson need to sit out one term? We have elected a non-politician for the POTUS. How's that working? I'm on the fence in regards to term limits and not on the wagon. Thoughts?

Good points.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
He may have forgotten it’s not a popular vote election.
Anyone’s vote matters, even Putin’s. If you don’t think it does then why vote? If you say, swing-State Electoral blah blah blah Thighland then I will say, which ones? Educated guess? Why Florida and not North Carolina? Did you do the gerrymandering?

Just vote. You have one old white or the other old white guy or the guy who’s wife wanted to commit him last month. If you were buying rice wouldn’t be much of choice.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Anyone’s vote matters, even Putin’s. If you don’t think it does then why vote? If you say, swing-State Electoral blah blah blah Thighland then I will say, which ones? Educated guess? Why Florida and not North Carolina? Did you do the gerrymandering?

Just vote. You have one old white or the other old white guy or the guy who’s wife wanted to commit him last month. If you were buying rice wouldn’t be much of choice.
I’ve never not voted because it’s my responsibility. Last election, I voted for the independent candidate, Johnson