Pick Results: SF: 38.2% at NE: 61.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Let's be honest Trump has looked a lot worse than Biden in the last 2 weeks.

From the disastrous Wallace interview when he's mumbling person, man, woman camera, tv nonsense and being very proud of identifying an elephant.

Next was his bumbling Axios interview where he proved he is the moron everyone who worked for him says he is.

Its clear the lights are on and no one's home.
I'm not debating whether Trump is an idiot or not but if Biden wants my vote he should choose a tolerable VP candidate otherwise it's third party for me.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm not debating whether Trump is an idiot or not but if Biden wants my vote he should choose a tolerable VP candidate otherwise it's third party for me.
This is a binary choice, choose the third party and you are providing an opportunity for Trump.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
This is a binary choice, choose the third party and you are providing an opportunity for Trump.

I've heard that argument before and it's compelling but in the end I vote for me and what I believe in. I don't like Biden or Trump as candidates. I expect more from either or both parties.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I've heard that argument before and it's compelling but in the end I vote for me and what I believe in. I don't like Biden or Trump as candidates. I expect more from either or both parties.

One could strongly argue that the constant compromise and giving into the 2-party dichotomy has ultimately led to this **** show 2020 election.

I don't agree that a vote for 3rd party is a vote for Trump; a 3rd party vote is a vote for your beliefs. People should focus their outrage at people that are, you know, actually voting for Trump.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am more of a pragmatist than idealist. I voted for who I thought would best represent my views and lost. Now I only have the choice between Trump and Biden.

Those are the only 2 choices

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I am more of a pragmatist than idealist. I voted for who I thought would best represent my views and lost. Now I only have the choice between Trump and Biden.

Those are the only 2 choices

I've expressed it before but I believe a third party vote in Massachusetts serves a purpose. I don't think voting for Biden serves my purpose and I don't think Trump is winning Massachusetts during my and my kid's lifetime so I'll use my vote to express my dissatisfaction.

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
There has never been a presidential nominee so anxious to avoid the media as Biden. His handlers know how senile he is, and it’s just a matter of time before he proves it by his own actions. That’s why they’re desperate to avoid debates. You can see the spin campaign got underway this week with all the “gee do we really need debates?” articles which all pretty much hit at the same time.
Aaaand you're wrong AGAIN.

You're on a roll LXIX. Keep em coming Dr. Faux-i

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
As wrong as any other personal attack I guess. Also, we’re only referring to attacks on this board since Ian and IcyPat have both stated no personal attacks are allowed.
OMG

Hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha

Oh sh!t, hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha

Jesus, hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Screaming now? Big caps? I'm trying to keep emotion out of this discussion, and yet I have to constantly deal with your hot mess of feelings on the other end. Is seems that Mr. Unflappable has become Mr. Flapped.

This isn't pretty...but it's okay because you are human like everyone else. Maybe now you can look inside and realize that you aren't actually on a higher plane of existence than the rest of us.
My friend, the caps didn’t infer anger or any emotion. It was just to make a simple point.

Enjoy your day, life is good

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
For the record, I don't really care care of TommyBrady12 or sambam want to name call. That's just part of these threads and makes it more lively.

No need to defend yourself because I wasn’t criticizing you. The reason you were brought into this was to illustrate that insults have gone both ways (because they have) but one member claims to be enlightened yet only whines when one side of the political aisle does it.

The discussions on this board are generally civil with some light insulting. If people think this is heavy insulting, they are easily offended. The tone of the discussions are fine. There’s no need to cry about anything. Some boil over language is good. I have no issue with the tone and rhetoric from you or anyone on either side.

I’d think that those complaining about “offensive” behavior being bunk would have thicker skin.
It’s actually refreshing to see a self proclaimed liberal arguing for insulting! Who woulda thought?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

I’ve been voting for ‘sucks less’ ever since I started voting 40 years ago

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I've expressed it before but I believe a third party vote in Massachusetts serves a purpose. I don't think voting for Biden serves my purpose and I don't think Trump is winning Massachusetts during my and my kid's lifetime so I'll use my vote to express my dissatisfaction.
3rd Party votes guarantee 4 more years of worsening toxic society. Disappointed but not surprised by anyone's narrowing views of where we're headed.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
3rd Party votes guarantee 4 more years of worsening toxic society. Disappointed but not surprised by anyone's narrowing views of where we're headed.

How does a 3rd party vote in Massachusetts change the overall outcome? I don't think it will. Biden will win Massachusetts handedly.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Will either candidate bring up term limits?

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
How does a 3rd party vote in Massachusetts change the overall outcome? I don't think it will. Biden will win Massachusetts handedly.
I’m actually fine with this. Trump is in no danger of falling into a win in MA, so all this does is potentially up the third party vote percentage which could be meaningful down the line